Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Stealth Red by ONE MAN ARMY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth Red by ONE MAN ARMY

STEALTH RED

BY : ONE MAN ARMY
    CREDITS TO:

Wall's by- Deviantdon

Sound Scheme by - Mr Grim

Cursors by - Jacksmafia

stealth red preview.jpg

Information
    Forum content is currently locked to all Rookie members.

All you need is 10 post's and you may download all you like!
    Click on the banner to see all the details.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HammerJack; 21-10-2015, 03:19.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON MY ENEMIES, BECAUSE I WONT!

Re: Stealth red

Awesome, thanks gettin it posted

Comment

Wow it is finally here,love this theme....thanks for sharing this beauty Don and @ONE MAN ARMY:.
      Just wondering...why didn't our new friend upload it?

Comment

Thank you for sharing 2 version of this theme, respect my friend!
        If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Keep them coming you guys :rockon: thanks for sharing this

Comment

very nice work Donald

Comment

very cool theme!
              Tip
              Hi and welcome to MT...i see you enjoy the forum please take some time to Introduce yourself! thank you.
              Last edited by beagleman; 22-07-2013, 02:18.

Comment

@ONE MAN ARMY:, @deviantdon:, @Megabink:
                Very nice work Anthony. This series is a-rockin for sure..
                Walls and everything in this are right on the money..
                Thanks men for a fantastic style, and for bringing this to MT..

PS, it's kinda not fair for OMA because he is missing out on quite a few likes/thanks in his post bit..
                Any objection if we turn over the author of the Stealth threads OMA?
                Last edited by HammerJack; 07-05-2013, 23:33.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                  ONE MAN ARMY, deviantdon, Megabink
                  Very nice work Anthony. This series is a-rockin for sure..
                  Walls and everything in this are right on the money..
                  Thanks men for a fantastic style, and for bringing this to MT..

PS, it's kinda not fair for OMA because he is missing out on quite a few likes/thanks in his post bit..
                  Any objection if we turn over the author of the Stealth threads OMA?
                  Once our good friend OMA has reached 5 posts then i will change the threads to his name but i can't do this now because he is still Junior member and the settings/perms will not allow this,i could revert the settings but it will revert every perms of Junior members and i don't want to do this lol.

Comment

Thanks John, and I hope Anthony will also agree.

Comment

Re: Stealth Red by ONE MAN ARMY

greatjob nice done

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler

Comment

Hey guys sorry I did not upload these themes personally. I was a little impatient in wanting to get these themes on the site. But I was super busy. I asked Don if he could do it for me by signing into my account and uploading them. Im not super worried about likes thanks and rep. Its all good my friends. In the end its all about the support and everything you guys have replied with is more than enough to support. So thanks for all the great comments and I truly am happy to be a part of this awesome community. Thanks.

Comment

@ONE MAN ARMY:,
                          Thanks for the feedback Anthony, and glad your this understanding.. You certainly deserve much Rep on something this awesome in case no one has told you lately.
                          And now, that Sig your wearing is about the most awesome thing I have seen in awhile. That thing has to be forbidden in at least 7 forums that I can think of, hehe..
                          Rock on buddy...

Comment

Ha ha Ya the new sig and avatar man they look fantastic. I got to give credits to Deviant don for making them for me. He has some crazy skills when it comes to that. Glad you like it. I think Im going to never ever change it. LOL Glad to hear from you Jack, Left you a message. man how has everything been. That Mechanism theme came out killer man. and that bootskin. Whoo. I got a bunch of bootskins Im going to be uploading here pretty soon. Just got to pull them of the HD.

Comment

Originally posted by ONE MAN ARMY View Post
                              I got a bunch of bootskins Im going to be uploading here pretty soon. Just got to pull them of the HD.
                              I kinda thought the Sig had some DD influence, lol.. Well then, Great work of art Donald. Man I just might have to commission one of these for me, hehe..
                              Anthony, I'm just glad your here and are willing to contribute. Take your time, and we will be watching for more of the worlds most awesome boot skins ever made by the ONE AND ONLY....

Comment

Working...
                              X