Alien Explorer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Explorer

Hey guy's, well i know it's a long time since i made a theme now, but i am working on one, but just out of ideas atm,
    but i have been working some today, made a shot at the startmenu design :)
    It's not sure this will be the final design, the shape will be final,
    but some parts may change and it's not finished, still alot too do on it :)

I made the design to match the solar, and laser explorer themes, so in that case i decided too call the theme:

Alien Explorer

Well hope you like it guy's and please if you have any feedback i love to hear it :)

Alien-Explorer-windows7-theme-display-wall.jpg
    Last edited by Designfjotten; 23-02-2014, 16:01.

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Re: Alien Explorer

Thanks for preview today.
    Yeah,I like it.It's reminds me on Silver S.R. This will be great looking theme.Good luck Remie.:good2:

Comment

Well that is a good start and startmenu lol...once finished it will be a killer i guess,thanks for the prev Remie

Comment

I like what I see so far, looks great like all of your work:good2:

Comment

You know this will be a hit so :beg: finish this one Remie..
          Glad you posted this bud, keep us posted please..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

I am a fan of yours like iAm of Deviantdon I have all your themes this one looks good but maybe some smoke color or rust theme like your silver spirit maybe silver spirit rusted lol but what ever you do it will be great thanks for the preview.
            Last edited by beagleman; 07-02-2014, 08:33.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

AVP HUNTER cannot wait to hunt this Alien Explorer.....awesome Alien Explorer bro:good2:

Sig made by cybacreep

Please Help And Support Our MegaThemer

Comment

Killer job, hope there will be win8.1 version of it! :)
                If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Great stuff my friend wouldn't change a thing love the style thanks for the preview

Comment

Thank you for all your great feedback guy's, love every word you are typing brother's, and sister's :)

Originally posted by Lamia View Post
                    Killer job, hope there will be win8.1 version of it! :)
                    About making this for win 8/8.1 i have no idea how i should make that happen really, i dont have WSB for win 8 only for 7 :)
                    But if there are one of our win 8 themer's that wanna jump on this, i would love some help :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

Comment

Very good style my friend.: Good2:

Comment

Looking good Remie!! I wouldn't change anything. Thanks for the preview.

Comment

Hey guy's, just a little update, i change the bottom part a little now, like that style a bit better, but i suddenly run out of ideas on the start menu atm, so i am gonna give a crack at the taskbar next :D

I also had a chat with our awsome member Lamia about making this a Win 8/8.1 theme too, and maybe convert some of my other themes over to Win 8/8.1
                          This is a great thought from Lamia, and i feel honored to be asked that, thank you for your awsome support brother, and help my friend :)

startmenu.png

Comment

Here is the first try at a taskbar, what you guy's think?
                            388426-1920x1080.png

Comment

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
                              Hey guy's, just a little update, i change the bottom part a little now, like that style a bit better, but i suddenly run out of ideas on the start menu atm, so i am gonna give a crack at the taskbar next :D

I also had a chat with our awsome member Lamia about making this a Win 8/8.1 theme too, and maybe convert some of my other themes over to Win 8/8.1
                              This is a great thought from Lamia, and i feel honored to be asked that, thank you for your awsome support brother, and help my friend :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5039[/ATTACH]
                              No words, thank you Designfjotten, glad that i can help, love your new taskband and startmenu you did with this theme, it's gonna be amazing theme at the end, hopefully win8.1 users will have same joy as win7 users!
                              If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Working...
                              X