Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Something new.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something new.

snap1.png

Something new i am working on,still a lot to do and i am not sure it will stay this way lol.
    Maybe another color or different images don't know yet we will see when i am done.

Re: Something new.

As long as the bar does not turn green and stays black.

Comment

Look great my friend.: Imsohappy:

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
        As long as the bar does not turn green and stays black.
        I know that was a poke in the ribs at HammerJack! He LOVES green! It's a great looking theme just the way it is MegaBink but I know how it is when you just think it needs that little something extra and you are just not happy with a project. I am happy to see another project from such a talented artist! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Man! This is stunning brotha! You rocked with this preview John! This will be amazing! I personally just don't like the linux start orb since it's a very cool windows theme!
          But what I really, really don't like to see is how much I lose to enjoy, insisting in use the Win8!:russian_roulette: Please guys, I beg you! Do themes to Win8! :beg:
          Thanks again for the great sneak peek John! If you need some help you already know! :good2:

Comment

Man, John, that looks spectacular bro!

Comment

cant wait bro it looks fantastic

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by samirpa View Post
                I personally just don't like the linux start orb
                This is just a prototype still got a lot to do...but now i know you all like it so i can continue lol.

Comment

Great to see you designing John, and can't wait to see this in green, hehehe.. :OMG:

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Looking very hot John thanks for the preview :good2:

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post
                      This is just a prototype still got a lot to do...but now i know you all like it so i can continue lol.
                      Oh yeah you should keep working hard man!! This is just fantastic and I can't wait to see that and your next works already done!

Comment

thanks great theme

Last edited by beagleman; 12-12-2013, 03:28.

Comment

Really looks cool, I am waiting for the full version :good2:
                          sigpic

Signature By CybaCreep

Comment

grate work thank you for sharing it megabink can i make suggestion make red bits glass :good2:

Comment

Originally posted by mike 59 View Post
                              grate work thank you for sharing it megabink can i make suggestion make red bits glass :good2:
                              Yes of course you can and i will see what i can do thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X