Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get classic MS games on Win8 (Solitaire, Chess Titans, etc.,. Works with 8.1!) here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get classic MS games on Win8 (Solitaire, Chess Titans, etc.,. Works with 8.1!) here

Miss the old Microsoft classic games that were in Games Explorer? You can get a simple installer (for x86 or x64 bit versions of 8 and 8.1) right here from MDL: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/thr...-for-Windows-8 :JC_link:

Capture of my own Games Explorer:

As you can see, I have all the desktop-mode classics, plus a few that I've installed. So, I enjoy the 'best of both worlds'.....I can play new immersive games from my Windows 8.1 startscreen downloaded from the Windows Store, or I can play any of the classics + self-installed games in desktop mode from Games Explorer!

Though the installer was originally for Windows 8, it does work just fine with 8.1 also.

Re: Get classic MS games on Win8 (Solitaire, Chess Titans, etc.,. Works with 8.1!) here

Excellent Jimmy.: Bien:

Comment

Re: Get classic MS games on Win8 (Solitaire, Chess Titans, etc.,. Works with 8.1!) here

HAh!... Game on man.. Cool find bud....

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

cool thanks bro.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Thank you on this,great find man :good2:

Comment

Useful cool stuff thank you

Comment

thanks bro for this cool share..!!!

!!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

Comment

cool thanks bro.

Comment

Working...
                X