Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get classic MS games on Win8 (Solitaire, Chess Titans, etc.,. Works with 8.1!) here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get classic MS games on Win8 (Solitaire, Chess Titans, etc.,. Works with 8.1!) here

Miss the old Microsoft classic games that were in Games Explorer? You can get a simple installer (for x86 or x64 bit versions of 8 and 8.1) right here from MDL: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/thr...-for-Windows-8 :JC_link:

Capture of my own Games Explorer:

As you can see, I have all the desktop-mode classics, plus a few that I've installed. So, I enjoy the 'best of both worlds'.....I can play new immersive games from my Windows 8.1 startscreen downloaded from the Windows Store, or I can play any of the classics + self-installed games in desktop mode from Games Explorer!

Though the installer was originally for Windows 8, it does work just fine with 8.1 also.

Re: Get classic MS games on Win8 (Solitaire, Chess Titans, etc.,. Works with 8.1!) here

Excellent Jimmy.: Bien:

Comment

Re: Get classic MS games on Win8 (Solitaire, Chess Titans, etc.,. Works with 8.1!) here

HAh!... Game on man.. Cool find bud....

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

cool thanks bro.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Thank you on this,great find man :good2:

Comment

Useful cool stuff thank you

Comment

thanks bro for this cool share..!!!

!!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

Comment

cool thanks bro.

Comment

Working...
                X