Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

ASUS ROG 8.1.1 Theme by Tiger & Mr351837 & PoweredByOstx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice one!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Very nice. Do want. @_@

Comment

• Thank you Tiger for sharing this Beautiful Works

Comment

• Thanks for sharing but this isn't ROG, This is more along the lines of Asus Deluxe line of motherboards type theme.

ROG is blood red with black.
          =Steam - Dicehunter = Origin - Dicehunter=

Comment

• Really cool theme!

Comment

• Help a poor fellow out! lol Really cool theme. I followed the instructions but my start menu and other pop up windows don't have the theme. My cursor and desktop back ground are working though. But the windows are the coolest part! lol Help.

Comment

• Help! I installed by the videos and have all programs installed. Everything is working except when I open any menu the background is still white and the black letters are translucent. I also don't see the custom start menu when I go to start properties. screenshot.png

Comment

• I uninstalled and reinstalled But I still don't have the option for custom theme. I tried to completely remove NewOldExplorer but it won't let me. says it's running in another window. Here's a ss of where the file is located and the start menu options I have. 1newss.png

Comment

• I got it working finally. For some reason the theme wouldn't fully load. I finally clicked on it and bam! it worked.Thanks for all the help!!

Comment

• HammerJack
                      HammerJack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's a relief, glad to hear this and glad john could help also..

• this theme looks great!

Comment

• Wow guys! Thank you so much for this masterpieace! I can't imagined how much work you need to put in this!

Comment

• Mind blowing
                        Lovely thanks best
                        nice work thanks
                        Last edited by beagleman; 29-05-2017, 05:17.

Comment

• Very Nice.

Comment

Working...
                          X