Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Win8 anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Win8 anyone?

Too different from window 7

Comment

Win 8 with SSD is more better and faster, win 7 is better for gaming..

Comment

Still hate windows 8

Comment

I've had Win8 ever since it came out 2 years ago. Never a problem with it here. Now running 8.1.1 with all the updates. As far as gaming on Win8, Far Cry 4 running awful good on it right now. Get ready for Win10 though next year, looking forward to it. :good2:

Comment

Bit skeptical on win10, but it still has some time before release to impress me. But still rockin 8.1.1 and no issues with any games or apps yet

Comment

Win 10 I believe will be a free upgrade for Win 8 users from what I've read. I'd say within the next 5 years all the Win 7'ers will either upgrade or be left in the dust....sorta like the XP'ers are now. Next will be Vista dropping into legacy mode. Then 7. :OMG: lol

Comment

I have found that Windows 8/8.1 is a decent operating system. Some of the pop up menus are so dang aggravating sometimes, but once you get used to it, well, actually, once you get used to it, you still hate those stupid pop out menus because they are all the time messing you up!!@!!

Comment

Sticking with windows 7 till the windows 10 bugs are fixed. It's not worth, in either OS, to have to find all you drivers that don't carry over. Dell Inspiron is shot at this point....

Comment

Working...
                  X