Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

The problem with the ASUS ROG G750 and Windows 8.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with the ASUS ROG G750 and Windows 8.1

Welcome. I am happy or not the holder of the ASUS ROG G750. I got it about 2 months. Recently I noticed that the AC adapter is all very well going on, but when it disconnects starts walking like a typewriter. I reinstalled a Windows 8.1, after checking all probably (?) Settings and continue going to the same thing. Maybe someone knows something which could be the reason? Could this be caused by a damaged battery ?

Re: The problem with the ASUS ROG G750 and Windows 8.1

Originally posted by Tokraa View Post
    Maybe someone knows something which could be the reason? Could this be caused by a damaged battery ?
    Sorry I do not have your answer but I can send out some tags to some other peeps who may.
    Please keep checking back here for more replies..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Thank you, I'll be waiting for an idea

Comment

Do you have laptop? If you do maybe this link here can help you.

Comment

it could be but why don't you call your local dealer to check it out in the lab?
          MEGATHEMER​

Comment

How old is your laptop? I am not a fan of Windows 8. I remember reading somewhere about a problem with 8.1 and laptops. Does it react when the AC adapter is plugged in?
            Last edited by Gary; 23-05-2014, 19:10.

Comment

OK since you are not answering me I would offer the following advice.

1. Remove Windows 8.1
              2. Format your Hard Drive.
              3. Install Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate.
              4. I do not care what ROG has to say, IMHO , PC gaming should be done on a PC/

Comment

Sounds to me like a battery issue. You could check you BIOS and your power settings but I don't think you will find anything. I would start with replacing the battery first and then start looking deeper into other hardware issues. From your original statement I don't think it is a software issue. Just hardware. Keep us updated!

Comment

I bet this is the same thing that happend to my old laptop once, i bought one with windows vista on it, but i diddent want that **** hehe, so i bought a upgrade to windows 7, and installed it, with the AC charger connected, that fried the charding circuit-board adapter, and i had to buy a new one from thosiba, expensive ass *** this happened to alot of laptops awhile back wen upgrading from vista. Hope this is not the case for you tho, good luck with the laptop bud :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Eather way bro i'm sure this error is not with your OS, it's a hardware problem for sure!
                    If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
                      I bet this is the same thing that happend to my old laptop once, i bought one with windows vista on it, but i diddent want that **** hehe, so i bought a upgrade to windows 7, and installed it, with the AC charger connected, that fried the charding circuit-board adapter, and i had to buy a new one from thosiba, expensive ass *** this happened to alot of laptops awhile back wen upgrading from vista. Hope this is not the case for you tho, good luck with the laptop bud :)
                      That should not have happened Ramie, Upgrading a laptop with the power cord attached is not a problem. I have done it many times. Now it may well be he has a problem with his charger but we may never know until he responds. They do go bad, My Daughter has a Dell Laptop for 4 years and has gone through two of them.

Comment

I agree with Lamia it's a hardware issue I use dell laptop and they work great some of the gaming laptops have issue because they are so muscled up so to speak

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by everdin View Post
                          it could be but why don't you call your local dealer to check it out in the lab?

I tried, but the demand to send the laptop to them, unfortunately, can not do it because I need a job and I do not have a second

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                          How old is your laptop? I am not a fan of Windows 8. I remember reading somewhere about a problem with 8.1 and laptops. Does it react when the AC adapter is plugged in?
                          The laptop is new is 2 months and as I bought it was only with Windows 8, unfortunately. Jka muwiłem can set the game to the highest parameters of a power supply works and without it you can cry. Other programs also attend similarities

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                          OK since you are not answering me I would offer the following advice.

1. Remove Windows 8.1
                          2. Format your Hard Drive.
                          3. Install Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate.
                          4. I do not care what ROG has to say, IMHO , PC gaming should be done on a PC/
                          I did everything as you wrote but there are no drivers for it for Windows 7, or can not find. And further, it is the same

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ionstorm View Post
                          Sounds to me like a battery issue. You could check you BIOS and your power settings but I don't think you will find anything. I would start with replacing the battery first and then start looking deeper into other hardware issues. From your original statement I don't think it is a software issue. Just hardware. Keep us updated!
                          Also the battery is suspect. I updated the BIOS, and also it did not work, I tried different combinations of settings for the battery but as I said nothing helped.

Comment

Sorry Polish service Asus is the average useful as usual in our wine on the side of the user and not the manufacturer. By phone Lord shone not know serviceman. :Huh:

Comment

I would try a new battery and charger. Do any of your friends have the same type laptop? Maybe you can borrow them if they do I am 1/2 Polish BTW:good2:

Comment

Working...
                              X