Winaeroglass and black glass enhance for 8.1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winaeroglass and black glass enhance for 8.1.1

Anybody know how to get winaeroglass and black glass enhance to run at boot on win 8.1.1??Any help would be appreciated..thank you!

Re: Winaeroglass and black glass enhance for 8.1.1

winareo i don't know how they have their startup setup, but blackglass simply place it's exe where you want it, launch it, rightclick it in your systray, select options, add any programs exe(like explorer.exe, cyberfox.exe, etc....)file to the list to make it transparent, click enable then click save.
    sigpic

Comment

I notice The Nude Dude take care of this case, if you need more help, let me know bro! :good2:
      If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

If you want to run app on start up, Copy application/program and place it to C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup that it how I'm doing on W7 for W8.1.1 you can try.

Comment

Dragan exactly.

Comment

After installing it check in Windows Services for an entry there for it. If its there make sure its set to start automatically. Also along with what Dragan said, you can access startup programs in the Task Manager as well, it should be listed there to. :good2: Alternatively, check in Task Scheduler for it there to.

Comment

Working...
            X