Need some help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

I am using Poison 8.1 theme on win 8.1 and having this problem in the below image

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Only Chameleon 8.1 and the new themes by Designfjotten are working fine.
    sigpic

Signature By CybaCreep

Re: Need some help

I just test it,and I don't have any problems about it.

Anyway,you should contact owner of that theme,the owner is Mr GRiM.

Comment

^ i even opened it in WSB and everything is fine with theme. Could it be that you somehow downloaded corrupted file?
      Try to download again.

Comment

The theme is designed to be used with StartIsBack,if you run it with that app you won'tr have that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by gsw953 View Post
          The theme is designed to be used with StartIsBack,if you run it with that app you won'tr have that problem.
          I will try that and let you know :)
          sigpic

Signature By CybaCreep

Comment

It work, thanks Greg mate , although it was working fine when I used it on Windows 8.
            sigpic

Signature By CybaCreep

Comment

Originally posted by Thhaque View Post
              It work, thanks Greg mate , although it was working fine when I used it on Windows 8.
              Yes that is one of the differences between 8 and 8.1.In 8,MS left the Start Menu properties in the msstyle even though there was not start menu(the taskbar icon right click menu is part of that)
              but for 8.1 they removed the properties for most of the start menu.So now we have ended up with either making themes that don't use a start menu or ones that are setup to use startisback or
              both.For me I prefer not to have a start menu so most of my new themes will be made with that in mind

Comment

Originally posted by gsw953 View Post
                Yes that is one of the differences between 8 and 8.1.In 8,MS left the Start Menu properties in the msstyle even though there was not start menu(the taskbar icon right click menu is part of that)
                but for 8.1 they removed the properties for most of the start menu.So now we have ended up with either making themes that don't use a start menu or ones that are setup to use startisback or
                both.For me I prefer not to have a start menu so most of my new themes will be made with that in mind
                I see now what the main problem was. Thanks a lot mate :good2:
                sigpic

Signature By CybaCreep

Comment

Working...
                X