Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black-White clock version-2

Hey everyone!

Here's another cool custom system clock replacement for your Windows 8.1...

Included in the .zip file are instructions, the Timedate.cpl file, a Take Ownership .reg file, and preview.

Even though I've enclosed a .txt-file with instructions on how to apply this, here're more in-depth instructions:

You have to 1st thing Take Ownership of your original Timedate.cpl. Just double-click the registry file I included (Install Take Ownership), then right-click your Timedate.cpl, the original on your computer, and left-click the "Take Ownership" call that should be in your context menu....

Once you've clicked it, you'll see a quick command-prompt window open, real fast, running the command. After it closes, you can re-name the ".cpl" part of your Timedate.cpl....Re-name it to "Timedate.old" or something.

After you've re-named your original, copy the custom one (or move it, whatever) into your System32 folder. Then restart explorer.exe, or reboot your system. Once you've done either, you'll see the new clock when you click on the time in the taskbar....

Re: Black-White clock version-2

Excellent my friend,they are really amazing.Thank you for sharing this wonderful work.:good2:

Comment

Now all I need is 8.1. Thanks looks great Number One

Comment

Brilliant work my friend thanks for sharing...don't forget to tag everyone next time or else nobody will notice your stunning work lol.

Comment

Excellent style Jimmy, love these even more... Very classy as usual...

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

great work bro. i also need 8.

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

sweet work bro thanks for sharing.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

First Class work thanks

Comment

Man! I love all this clocks you're doing! Thanks for share it Jimmy!

Comment

Working...
                  X