Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

My Current Desktop - probably for a while, All Glory goes to POWEREDBYOSTX (Dragan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Current Desktop - probably for a while, All Glory goes to POWEREDBYOSTX (Dragan)

First of all thanks to Dragan @POWEREDBYOSTX: for an awesome theme - my fav so far MegaThemer Machine Blue

Also like to thank Jack @HammerJack: for all his help and advice

Gary - thank you!

Everdin - thank you

And last but not least, without who, we wouldn't have such a nice place to come and share our talents, John - The Boss @Megabink: Thank you!

After many hours, about 30 total (not in 1 sitting of course) of testing and tweaking, I was able to finally get this thing to work like I really wanted it to.

The wallpaper is mine but, the theme is entirely Dragan's.

Have a look -

Screenshot (4).png

Thanks again guys!
    Last edited by Tiger; 18-10-2014, 11:27. Reason: mentioned the Brothers

Re: My Current Desktop - probably for a while, All Glory goes to POWEREDBYOSTX (Dragan)

Looks awesome Kevin

Comment

Re: My Current Desktop - probably for a while, All Glory goes to POWEREDBYOSTX (Dragan)

that looks cool thanks

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Wow looking very beautiful, :good2:

Comment

looking cool bro.. thanks BuffaloJoe bro for this share!!!

!!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

Comment

well worth the wait, well done and grtz

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
            "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

@BuffaloJoe: ,

Looks awesome beloved Brother, I am very happy with you Kevin! :what::good2:

Be always blessed and happy in this dream we dream together as THE ONE DREAMER!
              :loving:

Be all blessed, be mindful, be confident and be happy.
              Be peaceful & in love with your next - it is YOU. Teach forgiveness.
              Your will will be done. What you give, you will receive.
              --------------------------------------------------------------
              ABOUT YOU, YOUR LIFE, YOUR FAMILY:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DgP...Jy5wg&index=12
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMkP...ATQTcu0gRJy5wg
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0USI...ei0IIGDePbdnzC
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ez...IGsgKl&index=7
              -----------------------------------------------------
              THE-MY-YOUR-OUR TICKET HOME:
              http://www.acim.org

Comment

Its like taking a trip and never leaving the farm

Comment

Looks really great and what I'm feeling is that you're excited with that and that's the most important.
                  Congrats @BuffaloJoe: your desktop is awesome :good2:
                  MEGATHEMER​

Comment

Very nice and neat Kevin, thanks for sharing it:good2:

Comment

You are a nice guy and we are happy to have you here with us!
                      Thanks for sharing your desktop brother!

Comment

All came together pretty nice bud, glad to see ya showcasing this beauty today...

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

WOW, super looking desktop, and thanks for using my theme and for credits.

Comment

Working...
                          X