Firefox 33.0 System Requirements

Windows

Operating Systems

• Windows XP SP2
    • Windows Server 2003 SP1
    • Windows Vista
    • Windows 7
    • Windows 8

Please note that while the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 can be used to run Firefox 33, only 32-bit builds of Firefox 33 are supported at this time.
    Recommended Hardware

• Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
    • 512MB of RAM
    • 200MB of hard drive space

Mac

Operating Systems

• Mac OS X 10.6
    • Mac OS X 10.7
    • Mac OS X 10.8
    • Mac OS X 10.9

Recommended Hardware

• Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
    • 512 MB of RAM
    • 200 MB hard drive space

GNU/Linux

Software Requirements

Please note that GNU/Linux distributors may provide packages for your distribution which have different requirements.
    • Firefox will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
      • GTK+ 2.18 or higher
      • GLib 2.22 or higher
      • Pango 1.14 or higher
      • X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
      • libstdc++ 4.3 or higher

• For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
      • NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
      • DBus 1.0 or higher
      • HAL 0.5.8 or higher
      • GNOME 2.16 or higher

You can download it here if you wish:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/

Re: Firefox 33 Was Released To The Public Today

thank you Gary

Sig & Avatar created by Master Cybacreep..

Comment

Thanks for the info,recently I replaced palemoon with cyberfox which looks like a 64bit firefox browser and I'm very happy with it
      MEGATHEMER​

Comment

Why use a clone when you could have the real thing. Firefox will have a 64 Bit Browser in Marsh -2015. I can tell you from using THe Nightly 64 Bit and Palemoon's 64 bit that it is not faster.

Comment

@Gary: I use both.I never used Nightly and I don't know anything about it but palemoon looks like old firefox versions and Cyberfox is really fast and modern browser
          MEGATHEMER​

Comment

Cyberfox is not at the same level as Firefox 33. If you want a good 64 bit browser my advice would be to use Waterfox.

Comment

Thanks for your ingo @Gary: bro..!!!

!!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

Comment

Originally posted by everdin View Post
                Gary I use both.I never used Nightly and I don't know anything about it but palemoon looks like old firefox versions and Cyberfox is really fast and modern browser
                What I am trying to say is that a 64 Bit Browser is not faster than a 32 Bit Browser. That may be why MS no longer provides a 64 Bit version of IE.

OH and Palemoon does look like an older version of Firefox. They will never go to the Austrailus look. I am using PM 25 and if you use a good theme it look good.

This browser, even though close to its sibling Mozilla Firefox in the way it works, offers a different set of features. For example, if you need specialized accessibility features or integration of Windows' parental controls, then Pale Moon may not be a good browser choice for you.

With the current generation of Gecko-based browsers, there are other differences between Pale Moon and Firefox that are more obvious and not just "under the hood": contrary to what Mozilla has done with their redesign of the user interface, Pale Moon will continue to provide a familiar set of controls and visual feedback similar to previous versions, including grouped navigation buttons of a decent size, a bookmarks toolbar that is enabled by default, tabs next to page content by default (easily switchable) and not in the least a functional status bar and more freedom in customization, to name a few things.
                http://www.palemoon.org/
                Last edited by Gary; 14-10-2014, 19:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                  Cyberfox is not at the same level as Firefox 33. If you want a good 64 bit browser my advice would be to use Waterfox.
                  I want a browser which works independently than Firefox.Cyberfox does but I'm not sure that Waterfox does the same
                  btw Cyberfox opens in less than 0,5 sec and opens new tabs even faster :imsohappy:
                  MEGATHEMER​

Comment

Waterfox will use the Firefox profile. But all you have to do is to install Firefox with all of the themes/extensions you want. Open it once and then delete it. The profile will stay behind to be used with Waterfox. Btw Fx 32 opens in .0001ms.

Like I said a 64 bit browser is not faster than a 32 bit. But the choice is yours as some are still using IE 6.:good2:

Oh and I have not had a crash with Fx 33 since I got rid of Avast.
                    @everdin: Everytime I see you on site , you are using Chrome anyway:Huh:
                    Last edited by Gary; 14-10-2014, 23:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                      everdin Everytime I see you on site , you are using Chrome anyway:Huh:
                      Totally by accident but I swear,never do it again :JC-ROFL:
                      MEGATHEMER​

Comment

thanks for the info Gary turned me on to waterfox have had no issues I use it and IE

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Waterfox for me never had a problem thanks for the thread Gary

Comment

I was getting many crashes using this version so I moved on to Firefox 34 Beta 1 and so far it it faster and more stable.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/

Comment

Lol, you can tell we are a microwave society. We want it now and we won't wait haha. We're talking about milliseconds here guys come on haha. You want a faster browser? Ramp up your hardware then it'll be faster. Thanks for the share Gary.

Comment

Working...
                              X