Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweaker Windows 7.(Free)

Take a look into the new Windows Tweaker
    Runs on all the versions of Windows, starting from Windows Vista and all the way up to Windows 8.1

Capture.PNG

...../ Localized
    Windows Tweaker now runs in three languages: English, Russian & German, with support for more languages coming soon.

...../ Search
    With more than 100 tweaks, it becomes hard to remember where a setting/tweak resides. So, now you can search your tweaks in your own language.

...../ You don't have to be a Windows expert
    More than 100+ tweaks that allow you to customize your system & display settings, schedule shutdowns and lots more. Access to more than 35 Windows tools.

...../ Free & Reliable
    Windows Tweaker 5.0 is completely free to use. We don't distribute any ads. Enhance your Windows for a improved performance and lower memory consumption.

...../ Windows Tweaker is now Open Source
    Github.png

Source files: thewindowtweaker.com

Download1_255x40.gifDownload Portable Version 5.0 below:
    File Name: Windows_Tweaker_5.0_Portable.zip
    Size: 824kb

Download1_255x40.gifDownload Installer Version 5.0 below:
    File Name: Windows_Tweaker_5.0_Setup.rar
    Size: 2.37mb

Information

The attachment/download below is hidden until you click the Likes, or the Thanks button.

For more information, please read more [HERE].

Attached Files
    Last edited by HammerJack; 12-07-2014, 02:35. Reason: Updated links, added attachment & PT

Re: Tweaker Windows 7.(Free)

(38 and Access Tools> de de de <Windows) bug? x)
    a tool that can service well thank you
    Last edited by CybaCreep; 11-07-2014, 15:21. Reason: google translate
    death is not only death
    that is not the question
    sigpic

Comment

I think,I'll give it a try but before installed can somebody tell me what is that you think is the most important about this software,except scheduled shutdowns?
      MEGATHEMER​

Comment

I will let you know. I really can't say. It does nothing that Windows 7 Manager 4.4.5 can do. I really do not like to have more than one tweaking program on my PC. If you want to un tweak something it is too hard to remember what program that you used.
        Last edited by Gary; 11-07-2014, 17:02.

Comment

Originally posted by everdin View Post
          I think,I'll give it a try but before installed can somebody tell me what is that you think is the most important about this software,except scheduled shutdowns?
          you'll have to just go through it and see which tweaks you personally prefer to use.
          Last edited by The Nude Dude; 11-07-2014, 23:43.
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you for sharing this one Philippe.

Comment

Thank sete! :winkextra:
              Sig разработан cybacreep.

Спасибо Джон ...

Comment

nice find sete thanks

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

@The Nude Dude: I just asked about that because I believe that any happy user's opinion is better and more useful than any developer's description
                  MEGATHEMER​

Comment

@everdin: I agree with you on that a developer always kinda blows it up.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by everdin View Post
                      The Nude Dude I just asked about that because I believe that any happy user's opinion is better and more useful than any developer's description

while i agree with the bit about developers i only made a simply statement of fact. please do not try to turn it into something it isn't thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Nude Dude View Post

while i agree with the bit about developers i only made a simply statement of fact. please do not try to turn it into something it isn't thanks
                        Hey man,I'm not trying to do anything more than what you read.Things are not that complicated.I just saw that you're happy with that program and I was hoping to find out the most importand use of that before installation (worthwhile to replace Windows 7 Manager 4.4.5 with that).So simple as that
                        MEGATHEMER​

Comment

In my honest Opinion Windows 7 Manager 4.4.5 has a great deal more tweaks but the downside is that it is not free. One can however, back up the registry, download and install Windows 7 Manager as a trial. Make all of the tweaks that you want to and then just remove Windows 7 Manager. Them make another Registry back up. Now you can only do this once. If you download another newer version of Windows 7 manager, it will not work. I kept the portable version of this app just in case.
                          When you remove W7M , the tweaks you made stay.

Comment

Thanks @Gary: for the info and your support.I have already backed up the registry.Downloaded W7M last week because I wanted to find out if it is really useful to my needs and I think I like it but I'm not sure If I buy it.Until now (3 years after win7 installation) I use simultaneously ccleaner,advanced system care and the defragment tool of windows to maintenance my OS and I'm really happy because they still run as good as new
                            MEGATHEMER​

Comment

I use no tools that came with Win 7. For Defragment I use Auslogics Disk Defrag. It is free.

Comment

Working...
                              X