Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SpeedyFox - Boost Firefox,Skype,Chrome,Thunderbird in a Single Click!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpeedyFox - Boost Firefox,Skype,Chrome,Thunderbird in a Single Click!

fast_fox.gif

Your Firefox/Skype/Chrome/Thunderbird is working slowly? Boost them all in a single click with SpeedyFox absolutely for free!
    You get:
    Boost Startup in up to 3 times!
    Speed-up browsing history
    Overall quicker operation
    Smaller profile size
    Available for both Windows and Mac OS

============

Mentioned programs start working much slowly with the lapse of time. The reason is fragmentation of profile databases.
    A free tool SpeedyFox is designed specially to resolve that problem.
    The method used in SpeedyFox is 100% safe for your profile (e.g. bookmars, passwords, etc), it's well documented and tested on millions computers!

Information
    Download Link Below...You have to reply to unlock the Hidden Attachments!
    Also show some respect to the designers hard work and click the Thanks/Like button...Thanks you!

[HIDE-REPLY]Learn more

Source and Download Link: http://www.crystalidea.com/speedyfox
    [/HIDE-REPLY]

Some info about my own experience with this tool:

I use this little app for years now and i need to say it really gives a difference...it will not give you a super fast browser,
    But you will noticed a difference in start up and pageload by 20%,keep in mind it also depends on your internet connection.

Using this tool: well i use it once a few weeks or with every new update or if you notice if everything is starting to slow down!

Last edited by Megabink; 12-05-2014, 23:10.

Re: SpeedyFox - Boost Firefox,Skype,Chrome,Thunderbird in a Single Click!

cool thanks Boss nice find

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Thanks for the share bro will give it a try!!

Comment

Thank you so much for the great tip John! I really need take a look this tool! :dash1: :grin:

Comment

Thank you John.: Bien:

Comment

Never heard of this till now and it sounds like I need to give it a try.
            Been on FF too long to remember but there are times I sense some lags or these issues you mentioned.
            Appreciate the new thread and the nice write up John..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

I will give this a try John. Thanks

Comment

Wow Thanks John......I haven't heard of this either but I will give it a try! I'll try anything once, twice if I like it :laughingneqw::laughingneqw:

Sig By: Cybacreep

Comment

thnx john for the share :good2:

Sig & Avatar made by Cybacreep
                  .....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post

Been on FF too long to remember but there are times I sense some lags or these issues you mentioned.
                    If look on the Mozilla site you will notice that FF has one flaw and that is memory leaks....when this happens your FF will slow down also your PC because FF sucks up all your pc memory,you can fix this by clearing the cache and restart FF or by using this tool!

Comment

Thanks for the thread John

Comment

Great share John, this can be handy in many ways, thank you for this share,

Comment

thank you very good thread

Comment

I used this on my Wife's PC and it seems to work:good2:

Comment

thanks for the program bro :D

Comment

Working...
                              X