Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

GIF Optimizer Free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIF Optimizer Free

image_3911.gif

GIF Optimizer Free is a nice utility you can use to easily optimize GIF file for your website. Savings of up to 90% in file size is possible, which can decrease web page download times, save the disk space and reduce bandwidth charges. GIF optimizer includes two preview panes to help you compare the original GIF with the optimized GIF. The color reduction option is able to create much smaller GIF!

This software is free and will never expire!

Source and Download link: http://www.leapic.com/free-gif-optimizer.htm
    Last edited by Megabink; 17-12-2014, 21:21.

Re: GIF Optimizer Free

I better download this :JC-ROFL: Thanks John

Installed
    Last edited by CybaCreep; 30-01-2014, 11:52.

Comment

Cool find Thanks Boss

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

I have lots of uses for GIF's. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post

Installed

I specially made this thread for you! :rofl1:

Comment

:good2: Another nice find

Comment

I saved 19% of size using it on my sig and over 50% on my Avatar. If everyone uses this tool the Forum would be faster.

sigsav_zps8fb75904.png

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                I saved 19% of size using it on my sig and over 50% on my Avatar. If everyone uses this tool the Forum would be faster.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4712[/ATTACH]
                Did you uploaded your compressed sig and avatar Gary?....if so you do not see any difference,good stuff!

Comment

Plus +Rep for the president...
                  This is going on my A list right now.. That is if it works right after trying it. This is GIF heaven around here and will start using probably every day.
                  Till now I have been able to use Easy GIF animator to down size SOME file sizes, but this sounds even better..
                  Maybe now I can turn on the 75% of Sig's that I have turned off and enjoy the scenery more...:LOL1:

Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post

Installed
                  Cyba bud, you better download 3 copies, just in case... :rofl1:

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

@HammerJack:

Oh yes it works great...it's not so effective (meaning it will not re-size it by half) on animated gif's with a big amount of frames but it will re-size it it with 5 or 15%

Comment

Yes John, I uploaded both of them from my PC. They both uploaded pretty fast. This is a great tool and personally urge all members to use it. It works!:good2: I also have seemed to lose the lag when I post.

Comment

@Megabink:,

Tried it 2 times just now and for example, my Cyba Sig went from 8.02mb to 6.67mb.. The bigger the files the more that is saved..
                        An avatar test went from 1.27mb to 1.00mb..
                        Only concern is about quality.. Their confirm window is showing a reduction from 256 colors..

S2.jpg
                        -----
                        S1.png

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

My AV and Sig show no difference in quality. Even if there were, they are only AV's and Sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                            Megabink,

Tried it 2 times just now and for example, my Cyba Sig went from 8.02mb to 6.67mb.. The bigger the files the more that is saved..
                            An avatar test went from 1.27mb to 1.00mb..
                            Only concern is about quality.. Their confirm window is showing a reduction from 256 colors..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4714[/ATTACH]
                            -----
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]4713[/ATTACH]
                            There is a loss of course but it's almost not noticeable....i don't use the auto re-size option this will re-size it even more,just play with it.

Comment

I Tried Jasc Animation Shop on my already optimized Sig and it removed 50% more but there is a great deal of quality lost with it. This Gif tool is just great!

Comment

Working...
                              X