MSI Afterburner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSI Afterburner

MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 15 Download - Guru3D and MSI have been working hard on AfterBurner.

Today we release an updated Beta revision of Afterburner, this application successfully secured the leading position on graphics card utilities. We're happy to see MSI Afterburner is leading the over clock applications. MSI Afterburner is ready, this version also supports the control of NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan, 760, 770 and 780. If you get the card, you may want to try it.

Capture002.jpg

Change note:
    • Added CPU temperature monitoring (Intel Nehalem and newer Intel CPUs only), CPU usage, RAM usage and pagefile usage graphs to hardware monitoring module
    • On-Screen Display text length limit has been extended from 256 bytes to 4 kilobytes
    • Framerate slider limit in “Videocapture” tab has been extended from 100 FPS to 120 FPS
    • Now flashing camera icon is being displayed in the top left corner of monitoring window when video is being captured
    • Improved DirectInput hotkey handler minimizes the risk of losing hotkey functionality until application restart under certain conditions
    • Added Turkish localization

Download it here

Been using this for a while as well and glad they finally got the CPU temps added. It's nice to turn the OSD on and see what my cpu temps are along with my video cards temps and speeds.

Saw a post by the person who made AB and the 64-bit RTSS (For OSD) is awaiting approval by MSI then it can be released

RTSS 64-bit support to have OSD back, it's a working BETA and so far from personal use I know it works great in COD Ghosts and several other have tried it with BF4 and a handful of other 64-bit games and apps. The updated installer can be found here and once it's fully released I will update the links accordingly, enjoy :good2:
    Last edited by chevy350; 11-12-2013, 15:07. Reason: new info

Re: MSI Afterburner

cool find thanks

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Thanks my friend.. Love programs like this keep them coming

Comment

Sounds pretty cool, need to check this one out more.
        Even like the colors, lol..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Great stuff here bud...i used this a few years ago and was very pleased with it.
          Thanks Rob.

Comment

Thank you my friend.: Good:

Comment

I liked it so much that I used the MSI Afterburner codes in my Mechanism Rainmeter skin. Very good program. I need to check out the newest release now!

Comment

Updated to beta 17

Change notes:
                • Added support for Hawaii family, MSI R9 270X, R9 270X hawk and R9 280 voltage control.

Link in OP will get you to the download :good2:

Heard a rumor that they were working on a 64-bit version so the OSD will work in newer 64-bit games :beg:gonna be a wait an see thing until I see it up but once I do I'll update the post
                Last edited by chevy350; 20-11-2013, 06:09.

Comment

Thanks for info @chevy350:

Comment

OSD in 64-bit games and apps is now supported updated link in OP and will keep it updated with any new info :jump-for-joy:

Comment

Working...
                    X