[OFFICIAL THEME] WALLPAPER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL THEME] WALLPAPER

ok There You Go.. HOwz THAT!!!:woohoobananadance: [Attached PSD] [Took Reference From Infamous 2!! That Game You Know??]

image_9351[1].png
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HammerJack; 31-01-2015, 16:32. Reason: thumbnail

Great style Buddy se7enpeace

Comment

very cool thanks

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Made this for the official theme we were talkin about...

Comment

• HammerJack
          HammerJack commented
          Editing a comment
          This is some nice stuff my friend. Your onto something, just one suggestion for now..

And that is the size. This resolution may be fine for your monitor, but it will go a lot further in larger sizes. I suggest to at least include a 1920x1080p.
          Keep this safe for that future thread..
          Thanks again..

PS,
          When you upload an image and you can see a full size image in the editor before you save it, double click on the image and select the 'Thumbnail' radial button..
          Last edited by HammerJack; 31-01-2015, 16:33.

se7enpeace

Nice work buddy but can you please upload your content to the proper section...wallpapers in the wallpaper section!

And CybaCreep beagleman Designfjotten deviantdon please follow up new posts and check them if they are in the right forum thank you!
        Last edited by Megabink; 31-01-2015, 14:04.

Comment

I didnt know where to put it... there is win7 and win8 wallpaper section but it doesnt belong to either... also wallpaper should have a seperate sectiin... whats the difference between win 7 and win 8 wallpaper huh? Lol... I didnt know where to put it and there is no official thread for official theme

PS Thanks everyone!!

PS I have included the psd... u can transform it into any size cause the background is black... is it alright then hammerjack??
          Last edited by se7enpeace; 31-01-2015, 16:59.

Comment

So are we doing this or what??

Comment

• HammerJack
              HammerJack commented
              Editing a comment
              Ya where doing this.
              Please be patient now.

I am the one that will start the new topic, and I am the one who will have to finalize all the details/rules with other staff members, and I am the one who has to find time in between the 100's of other things I'm doing.

Give this about a month before you see the new topic, thanks again for the suggestion.

eventhough its just one but its a good one

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy2015 View Post
              eventhough its just one but its a good one
              Thnx... ill try to make more

Comment

Originally posted by se7enpeace View Post
                PS I have included the psd... u can transform it into any size cause the background is black... is it alright then hammerjack?
                The canvas is 1280x1024, and from past experience if I enlarge the image it will distort most of the time. With text only in an image like this it may be minimal?
                Just saying it's usually better to start with the standard sizes for wallpapers.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

No no... the background is black... try to enlarge im sure it will work just fine...
                  And yeah ur too busy... I was just curious sorry!!

Comment

nice one bro

Comment

Working...
                    X