Velvet Retouched RD Shelves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velvet Retouched RD Shelves

GuillenDesign (@ deviantART) has graciously allowed me to recolor, adjust, and add-to his very cool Velvet skin design, and so I give you the "Velvet-Retouched" top-and-bottom RD shelves....
    Recolored to match the taskbar of the way-cool Slave visual style (also a GuillenDesign creation, but I bet you knew that, didn't ya!), with "disc-style" seperators and "Light" indicator added.

*Included in the rar are 2 skins (one for bottom-placement, one for top), and also an Indicator---Arclight-17's "Light", from his very cool The Tray RD skin! (used with permission).
    There's also a ReadMe text-file.

*Credits go to both GuillenDesign and Arclight-17 for allowing me to modify and/or include their images in this work.

You can get Slave vs @ deviantART. You can get the original Velvet RD skin also @ deviantART.

These artists' works (along with mine) are certainly copyrighted, so please do not re-design and/or re-upload any of their respective works (or mine) without first asking and obtaining permission from the artists.

ENJOY!

[HIDE-REPLY]<----Download Here[/HIDE-REPLY]
    Last edited by POWEREDBYOSTX; 28-02-2014, 15:06. Reason: Removed "Like and Thanks" option

Re: Velvet Retouched RD Shelves

This is amazing just awesome work

Comment

Re: Velvet Retouched RD Shelves

Thank you for this beauty of skin for RD.

Comment

Working...
      X