X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Living - Bear - Desktop for Rainmeter

Outdoor Living - Bear - Desktop for Rainmeter

Outdoor Living - Bear - Desktop for Rainmeter.jpg

This skin package was designed to fit a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080.

This package was created with Rainmeter 2.4 Final (r1678) and can be downloaded here: http://rainmeter.net/cms/
    This is collection no. 2 that I have created in my Outdoor Living series. Bears.

If you want to see the first in the series - Deer - Then go here: http://ionstorm01.deviantart.com/art...v1-1-345654026

This skin travels in two worlds. If you are an avid hunter with rifle or camera and you love bears then this skin should make you happy. Enjoy!

Included in this package:
    RAM (Red & Green)
    CPU (Red & Green)
    Drives (C - Z) & (C - F)
    WiFi
    G-Mail
    Battery
    Clock
    Network Monitor

Wallpaper included in the @resources folder.

This collection is entirely mine. There are three projects planned for this series. Bear, seen here, Deer & Fishing.
    Comments, FAV's & Points appreciated!!!

Thank you all for your love & support!
    Attached Files

Re: Outdoor Living - Bear - Desktop for Rainmeter

Well done bud...i am sure you gonna make some RM users very happy with this one thanks.

Comment

WOW!this is just unreal,what a great job on this,you are a rain god my friend!

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

Good job my friend.: Good2:

Comment

Thanks for share this funny skin bro! But as your friend let me tell you... I hated the shotgun cartridges! I hate all motha****er cowards hunters! No matter if are bears or other poor animal.
          In my opinion this are ruining the skin. (skin of both btw, rainmeter and bear) Please, no hard feelings bro! It's just because I'm raical about this things and if I don't liked don't means that I'm with reason. And I'm still your fan! :good2:

Comment

Great work Ion, thanks bud.

And I kinda agree with samir about the shells. the bears are so kudly I'd hate to shot them, lol...

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

looks great bro thanks.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

wow great design Ion

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler

Comment

This is super cool indeed thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by samirpa View Post
                    Thanks for share this funny skin bro! But as your friend let me tell you... I hated the shotgun cartridges! I hate all motha****er cowards hunters! No matter if are bears or other poor animal.
                    In my opinion this are ruining the skin. (skin of both btw, rainmeter and bear) Please, no hard feelings bro! It's just because I'm raical about this things and if I don't liked don't means that I'm with reason. And I'm still your fan! :good2:
                    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I was practically raised in the woods. Got my first rifle before I could hold it up. I agree with you Samir. Now days I would rather pick up a camera instead. In my youth you couldn't pull me out of the woods. I hunted for food. Not for fun or the trophy. My family didn't have money and it was something I had to do to keep food on the table. :) When I created these skins I was just trying to be versitile and play to the needs of others and to be different than the average skinner. If you will notice in my skins I don't copy anyone elses work. Mine are all original. Have fun wioth the skin and don't put anything into it. That's why I made a second CPU & RAM module. You don't have to use the shells. I just thought it was something not tried before. Even JS Morley, a Rainmeter Admin, called me a bambi killer in fun. I know he was just joking.

Comment

@Ionstorm:
                      I've no words to say how much I sorry by the disrespectful way that I treat you my friend.
                      I know that I was stupid. I just have to ask you to forgive me.

Comment

Nothing to forgive my friend! You have been a huge supporter of mine! Next time send me a PM if you have a problem....right? lol

Comment

Working...
                        X