Stormclouds Feeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormclouds Feeds

Seven dark, semi-transparent uninews feeds for your RainMeter, set to some of my own personal "Alternative News" feeds and sites......

As with my other UniNews skins, these too function the same way; clicking the title will take you to the URL that hosts that particular feed, and clicking any of the 8 lines of news in the feeds will take you immediately to the story or post clicked, in your default browser.

It goes without saying that you'll need to have the latest version of RainMeter installed to run these. Once you do have RM installed, just double-click the .rmskin setup file and RainMeter will auto-add it to your skins folder. Then, simply choose the skins from your RM right-click menu.

You'll need to change the URL paths within each of the .ini files in each of the skin subfolders to feed URLs that you like. Also, if you do change the feed URLs, you'll need to re-name the meter-titles to whatever sites/feeds you've added. Open the .ini files with Notepad, and read the text that's colored green for some instruction. For the titles, scroll down to [meterTitle] in the .ini file, change the Text (the text between the ""). If you add %1 between the quotation marks, the title will be auto-delivered by the feed. Search Google on how to locate RSS feed URLs if you don't know how.

Again, I must give credit out to Alex Becherer at the RainMeter forum for being the original architect of the main coding in these skins.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by YourNumbr1Fan; 22-07-2013, 06:06.

Re: Stormclouds Feeds

Great work on this one Jimmy thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks ill check it out.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Nice share Jimmy, thank you!
        If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Good share my friend :)

Sent from my GT-I9300T

Comment

thank you Jimmy good share

Comment

Great work thank you

My Signature & Avatar by Cybacreep

Comment

Awesome Jimmy!!!
                And kinda like the .url's set just like you already have em, lol... :rofl1:

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Working...
                X