Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

MT logo gif to rainmeter skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT logo gif to rainmeter skin

When I saw MT logo in gif image [HERE] by HammerJack I thought how nice it would be to convert it to rainmeter skin.
    So I did it for you. Once you open the folder just move it to rainmeter skins and refresh
    2014-04-21 19_02_37-.jpg
    6V1_Brown_Flames.gif
    2014-04-21 19_03_44-.jpg

Original files can be found here:
    Gif frame extractor http://www.evanolds.com/#GFE
    Rainmeter skin http://jailboticus.deviantart.com/ar...rial-422218223
    Information
    Forum content is currently locked to all Rookie members.

All you need is 10 post's and you may download all you like!

Information
    The attachment/download below is hidden until you click the Likes, or the Thanks button.

For more information, please read more [HERE].

Attached Files
    Last edited by beagleman; 27-07-2014, 00:18.
    MEGATHEMER​

Re: MT logo gif to rainmeter skin

Great work brother thanks :first:

Comment

Great work on this, thanks

Comment

Looks great and thank you for this.

Comment

Great work thanks

My Signature & Avatar by Cybacreep

Comment

I have seen this program before but if you have seen any of my personal animated Rainmeter skins you will find that I created them frame by frame in Photoshop kind of like the old stop motion camera effects in the old days. This type of program mentioned above only works for a GIF file that you want to extract frames that are already created. Just be careful and not pick a large file with too many frames as it can slow some systems down when Rainmeter animates them on your desktop. Nice find and thanks for sharing this with us!

Comment

thanks very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Ionstorm View Post
                I have seen this program before but if you have seen any of my personal animated Rainmeter skins you will find that I created them frame by frame in Photoshop kind of like the old stop motion camera effects in the old days. This type of program mentioned above only works for a GIF file that you want to extract frames that are already created. Just be careful and not pick a large file with too many frames as it can slow some systems down when Rainmeter animates them on your desktop. Nice find and thanks for sharing this with us!
                Thanks for your notice,I'm sorry I haven't checked your work in Rainmeter but I will do for sure.About this skin,it doesn't effect my system at all,it is very light,so I decided to share it here on MT
                MEGATHEMER​

Comment

I like the fact you love RM, and also that you liked my banner enough to try it out on your desktop..:what:
                  There are alot of possibilities with this idea. One is you could code this to allow users to change the color of the banner..
                  Another is you could code it to be able to re-size the thing. And the list goes on, and on..
                  If your interested, and can follow that kind of coding you might like to download my MegaThemer Animated Flames pack [HERE] and study those .ini files to see how I set them up to re-color, etc..

My only concern is about using my work without asking first.
                  If you plan on posting this on other websites please assure me that proper credits will be included.:beg:

This is really a good idea to make this animated logo into a RM pack. Why didn't I think of that, lol...
                  Thanks again for your interest in RM, and for giving me the push to get my next RM pack out there.

PS,
                  I tweaked your OP (opening post) a bit..
                  We ask that you include one of our post templates at the bottom to help members know what is required to download.
                  And, I created a .rmskin packager and attached it in this post for you. A packager will install, or copy the files to the correct folder automatically. If you want, you may add that to your OP..

Attached Files
                  Last edited by HammerJack; 22-04-2014, 00:07.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                    I like the fact you love RM, and also that you liked my banner enough to try it out on your desktop..:what:
                    There are alot of possibilities with this idea. One is you could code this to allow users to change the color of the banner..
                    Another is you could code it to be able to re-size the thing. And the list goes on, and on..
                    If your interested, and can follow that kind of coding you might like to download my MegaThemer Animated Flames pack [HERE] and study those .ini files to see how I set them up to re-color, etc..

My only concern is about using my work without asking first.
                    If you plan on posting this on other websites please assure me that proper credits will be included.:beg:

This is really a good idea to make this animated logo into a RM pack. Why didn't I think of that, lol...
                    Thanks again for your interest in RM, and for giving me the push to get my next RM pack out there.

PS,
                    I tweaked your OP (opening post) a bit..
                    We ask that you include one of our post templates at the bottom to help members know what is required to download.
                    And, I created a .rmskin packager and attached it in this post for you. A packager will install, or copy the files to the correct folder automatically. If you want, you may add that to your OP..

Thanks for your kinds words and for the little changes you made to my OP,it became much better and more interesting.You know I'm completely amateur and I'm not interesting to make a "career" as a designer or something like that or to share my hobby to other websites either.Sometimes I like to play with my desktop,it's funny and it gives me some pleasure,nothing more or less.I like MT more than other similar sites and I'm gonna stay here as long as I'm interested about customization
                    MEGATHEMER​

Comment

Great stuff everdin Job well done :happy-smilie:

Comment

awesome m8 ty :good2:

Sig & Avatar made by Cybacreep
                        .....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

super job everdin bud and cheers

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
                          "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

Cool Work bro looks awesome!!:) Many thanks for the work & share:good2:

Comment

thanks bud don't know how I missed this

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Working...
                              X