Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Help needed in beta testing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Help needed in beta testing!

Hey guys, I have been working on a software from past 3 months and it's almost done. It will totally replace 7tsp and named it iPack Builder v2.
    According to me it's working flawlessly on windows 7,8,8.1 on both x64 and x86.

Even my friend Lamia DC has also confirmed that it's working very well and surely better than 7tsp but what made me worry is lat night Y1NF didn't got it to work correctly so if anyone is interested in testing it before release then he can reply here, I"ll provide the software in a private message! :imsohappy:

Regards,
    Mr Blade
    Attached Files

Re: Help needed in beta testing!

I don't use 7tsp but ill send some tags it sounds cool

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Awesome stuff @Mr-Blade At this time i got no time :kez_15: to be a tester lots of people have been tagged
      keep checking back

Comment

I am sure there will be some one who will gladly will give this a test spin...atm i can not because i am preparing to go on a vacation and i will be back in 3 weeks!
        But i am trilled to see the end results and the release of this software buddy!

Comment

This is the future guys, i recommend this software to anyone, 7tsp is the past for sure after this application. I will also soon release iPacks from top 7tsp iconpacks, you wont believe how fast, secure and safe this software is! :good2:
          If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

thanks Lamia

Comment

Awesome stuff bro..

Sig made by cybacreep

Please Help And Support Our MegaThemer

Comment

i would give it a run, but i want more info. like does it work with icon packs, can you hand choose which icons you want to use, or both? if it's for prebuilt icon packs why when we have 7tsp? do we have to uninstall our current 7ysp icons to test this?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Nude Dude View Post
                  i would give it a run, but i want more info. like does it work with icon packs, can you hand choose which icons you want to use, or both? if it's for prebuilt icon packs why when we have 7tsp? do we have to uninstall our current 7ysp icons to test this?
                  Why iPacks are better than 7tsp:
                  -many of the times I myself noticed 7tsp gave a nasty error message.
                  -iPack are much more safe they are like installing a software, you can uninstall the pack from control panel also.
                  -You don't need any other software to install the pack
                  -uninstall is faster , faster than you could even imagine.
                  -Last but not the least, 7tsp cannot patch icons in Program Files ( i guess only wmplayer.exe) but iPacks can! ( not all the icons though) but this is definately a plus point.

To make your iPack you just have to extract .res files from 7tsp pack and place in the application.

Comment

Thanks but I will be off to Arizona pretty soon to take my Daughter to the University of Arizona for Grad school.

Comment

You can shoot me a copy if you still want a tester..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

hey bud, I am just creating a Help document will surely send you.. :)

Comment

If you are still interested, I will test it... let me know,

Comment

ill give it a run mr.blade :good2:

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

mr blade awesome software would love to try it :good2::good2:

Comment

Working...
                              X