Login Screens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Screens

Hey guys i've been seeing the login screens for win 7 can win 8.1.1 be able to apply login screens ?? I'd like to apply one that would be more universal so i wont have to change it....... are there any here in MT TIA

Re: Login Screens

Don't know ill send some tags for you lamia or gsw953 will know for sure.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Sorry but I have never even seen a Windows 8 logon screen. I only use Windows 7.

Comment

If you're tech savvy enough I believe you can still manually edit the image resource in the authui.dll using Restorator.

And from what I have read, you don't actually need any 3rd party app to change the lock screen on Windows 8/8.1.

Look in the new Windows 8.1 Metro control panel, in "PC and Devices", "Lock screen" to choose your own lock screen wallpaper.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
          If you're tech savvy enough I believe you can still manually edit the image resource in the authui.dll using Restorator.

And from what I have read, you don't actually need any 3rd party app to change the lock screen on Windows 8/8.1.

Look in the new Windows 8.1 Metro control panel, in "PC and Devices", "Lock screen" to choose your own lock screen wallpaper.
          Lito1 you got your anwser right here, log in screen on windows 7 is called Lock screen on Windows 8/8.1/8.1.1, follow the path HammerJack told you and you are good to go, or if you still have problem with it use application called ''Lock Screen Customizer''
          If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Originally posted by Lamia View Post
            or if you still have problem with it use application called ''Lock Screen Customizer''
            Hey thanks Dario, and would you also happen to have a link for this app?

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
              Hey thanks Dario, and would you also happen to have a link for this app?
              Her you go HammerJack: http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.211 ! :good2:
              If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Tanx Hammer and fellow MT's preciate it and good looking out Lamia.............. I will be looking at the link

Comment

Working...
                X