Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

General theme issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General theme issue

Since I've switched back to win7 x64 I had an issue pop back up with quite a few themes, I don't think it's the themes themselves but something with some system files or settings possibly. I posted this in another forum a while ago and had suggestions like adjusting DPI to 125% then back to 100% and trying different screen resolutions and nothing has worked. I usually tend to run modified Win OS's but this was a straight off the shelf MS nothing removed nothing added Win7 Pro x64 w/SP1 and no updates past the SP. I don't do updates aside from SP's but generally go through them as some like to break things lol. If anyone has a clue as to how to get these to display correctly I'm all ears, aside from the attached pics the rest of the themes work fine nearest I can tell. It's not that big a bother since the only time I usually see the start menu is when I reboot but annoying all the same lol.
    Attached Files

Re: General theme issue

I have seen it this before and there is a fix but i can't remember it anymore...maybe gsw953 has the answer?

Comment

Do you have Windows Search turned off for some reason?
      If so turn it back on and see what happens

Comment

Yup search is off, always figured I know where I put stuff so no reason to have something else look for it. Will give it a try

That was it Checked the box for search in adding/removing feature and took care of the weird splits. Thanks for the help fellas :good2:
        Last edited by chevy350; 20-01-2014, 00:34.

Comment

Working...
        X