Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

My Desktop (its getting there)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Desktop (its getting there)

few screen shots with of my desktop and theme ... im OCD about theming my pc it has to be so and im hard to please .. lol

i often find i like something about each theme i try but its just no quite there ... im determined to make this one the way i like it :good2: ive been busy making folder icons what do you think !

CaptureWiz009.jpg

CaptureWiz011.pngCaptureWiz012.pngCaptureWiz013.png
    Last edited by formula; 30-06-2014, 22:30.

Re: My Desktop (its getting there)

Looking good my friend

Comment

Looks Great, what Theme is that??

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
        Looks Great, what Theme is that??

Placebo Black Market with my own little bits here and there .. if anyone would like the icons ive made il be happy to upload what i have for now

Comment

that's a good offer thanks looks great thanks for sharing.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Looking really good :good2:
            MEGATHEMER​

Comment

You're on to something real nice Paul, keep it going bud.. This looks very elegant as I would say..
              And if you are creating those icons I would definitely like to see the completed set. I would suggest waiting till it is 100% finished and upload the whole set at once. You may also like to know that alot of peeps are using the app 7Tsp to make an easy to install iconpack, and if ya need any help with that just shout.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                You're on to something real nice Paul, keep it going bud.. This looks very elegant as I would say..
                And if you are creating those icons I would definitely like to see the completed set. I would suggest waiting till it is 100% finished and upload the whole set at once. You may also like to know that alot of peeps are using the app 7Tsp to make an easy to install iconpack, and if ya need any help with that just shout.

i probably will give you a shout about using 7TSP , ive not used it before but il give it ago to pack icons up with ...

Comment

Originally posted by formula View Post
                  i probably will give you a shout about using 7TSP ,
                  Anytime just send me a PM, or a quote, or visitor message to let me know when..
                  To make these packs I usually number the custom icons to match the resources in the imageres.dll. Have you ever opened up this .dll with restorator, or resource hacker?

If not, you may want to compare an existing custom set with the default Windows set.
                  I attached a folder below with a set of each for you to compare if so desired.
                  Notice the numbers of the resources in the default set and then try to make your custom set with the same numbers to help make creating a new 7Tsp pack easier..
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by HammerJack; 01-07-2014, 04:01. Reason: Spelling.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Really great stuff buddy....i suggest the same has our friend Jack,wait until everything is done and upload it on MT!
                    Thanks for sharing your desk brother!

Comment

i have been looking at my own imageres file there is one in System32 and SysWOW64 , both show corrupted icons so i cant view them in restorator it just give that message ? im going to remove icon packager as its not working as it should like i said every now and again it displays the wrong icon at will and i have to reapply the icon yet again .. im a bit confused as the default icon pack you sent me does not match my system , thats why i tried to look in these folders so i could relate better to the icon ...

Comment

WOW, that's great looking desktop, nice and smooth. Thank you for share,

Comment

looking really good

My Signature & Avatar by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by formula View Post
                            i have been looking at my own imageres file there is one in System32 and SysWOW64 , both show corrupted icons so i cant view them in restorator it just give that message ? im going to remove icon packager as its not working as it should like i said every now and again it displays the wrong icon at will and i have to reapply the icon yet again .. im a bit confused as the default icon pack you sent me does not match my system , thats why i tried to look in these folders so i could relate better to the icon ...

i dont know what im doing wrong or right in res hacker 2009 the imagers file says they are corrupt but resource hack i see icons , three or more of the same icons in different sizes .. inside boxes with numbers on them .. do i just replace the icon with my own and do i have to do the same for each size icon or would replacing one be enough .. i tried to register at the site where 7tsp is made , but it wont let me .. daft spam filters .. trying to find a tutorial

Comment

Your desktop looks awesome my friend! The icons are awesome too and I for one would love to have the set when you finish them :good2:Great job.

Sig By: Cybacreep

Comment

Working...
                              X