Thank you!!!!11111

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!!!!11111

would just like to take the time to thank all of you who made this possible, from the forum, to the themes, to... everyone , moderators, developers, artists, software engineers, amazing people on here. :)

I am running Digital LED Gamers edition found on these forums,

the only thing is im just using a custom add-on for windows 7 which lets me ajust the saturation, color, hue, brightness, of the Aero theme transparency which gives it that really awesome 'frosted' look,

As well as any other color to match my themes, so there is no need to rely on the colors of the theme transparency, you can set your own custom blending saturating, hue, etc this stacks really well with any transparency settings, and makes these themes really come to life,

I will be posting that program with a few screenshots of what its capable of in the appropriate section.
    worth while programs, or whatever it is called

after all, its the least I can do..

Attached Files
    Last edited by HammerJack; 19-10-2015, 04:54.

moaker

Thank you for the nice feedback buddy this is well appreciated.

Comment

• moaker
      moaker commented
      Editing a comment
      np i know how much of a pain it is to make a forum in php, kudos for the good features i havn't seen anywhere else but here,, auto save. quote button, you even got a hashtag system, this is how you make a forum

Originally posted by moaker View Post
    would just like to take the time to thank all of you who made this possible, from the forum, to the themes, to... everyone , moderators, developers, artists, software engineers, amazing people on here. :)

Just curious what theme your running in your screen shot bud, where you downloaded it from, and maybe what operating system your on right now..

Like to see the desktops but also like to pass along to others what your running in case they want to do something like that also..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

I am running Digital LED Gamers edition found on these forums,

the only thing is im just using a custom add-on for windows 7 which lets me ajust the saturation, color, hue, brightness, of the Aero theme transparency which gives it that really awesome 'frosted' look,

Aswell as any other color to match my themes, so there is no need to rely on the colors of the theme transparency, you can set your own custom blending saturating, hue, etc this stacks really well with any transparency settings, and makes these themes really come to life,

I will be posting that program with a few screenshots of what its capable of in the appropriate section.
      worth while programs, or whatever it is called

after all, its the least I can do..

Comment

Nice desktop :D

Comment

The themes looks stunning and its awesome!! Great work bro!!

Comment

really awesome man!!

Comment

Working...
            X