Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Minimal Win 7 Theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimal Win 7 Theme

Hi there,most of you who know me,know that I like dark transparent themes,mostly black and green but now I would like to request a light minimal theme (no transparency) which windows explorer's background would be in two shapes of gray or black or black and gray (whatever you like the most).I think that there is no that kind of theme here on MT and that's why I'm asking for
    MEGATHEMER​

Re: Minimal Win 7 Theme

im working on something right now but im sure if one of our other great artist have the time they will see what they can do for you.:good2:

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

Originally posted by everdin View Post
      but now I would like to request a light minimal theme (no transparency) which windows explorer's background would be in two shapes of gray or black

May I suggest a couple of my fav's posted right here at MT?
      Metallic Hydro, and Rlook by @Creator:

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Sunset for windows 7 by Takara777 is dark and grey,very minimalistic and needs no glass.
        Is this what you are looking for ?

Comment

@HammerJack: I already have them installed but I would like something more minimal

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4KU...F1ejdKcms/edit
          MEGATHEMER​

Comment

Thanks @trunky:,that girl is a real artist but I have Sunset theme,too :kez_15:
            MEGATHEMER​

Comment

@everdin:,
              How about MegaThemer Dark , or Metallised by @Mr351837: ????

Greg ( @gsw953: ) has many but they're not posted here at the moment.. Try his DA page [HERE]..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

I have some themes going on, but I'm short with free time, I can't promise you nothing

Comment

Working...
                X