Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

A Japanese Game Theme Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Japanese Game Theme Request

I know it seems kinda random, but wanna see if someone could do a theme about a game called Touhou, its a shoot em up game, with tons of characters and themes to go with each. It has its on realm that it takes place in. I'll give the link to the Wiki site for it, in case anyone wants to read up on it.

The Wiki:
    http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

Just message me if you wanna hear anymore about the games, and ALSO THERE ARE ENGLISH VERSIONS, among other languages, so a lot of people can pick up these games and play them.
    No idea on what to make my signature for now. YAY I don't have any art skills WOO! :wacko2:

Re: A Japanese Game Theme Request

Maybe I can do something for your theme, but you need to give me more specifications like;
    -Witch color you like do be in theme
    -Do you like more minimal themes or otherwise
    -Do you want some characters to be in theme or not

Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
      Maybe I can do something for your theme, but you need to give me more specifications like;
      -Witch color you like do be in theme
      -Do you like more minimal themes or otherwise
      -Do you want some characters to be in theme or not

Let me know.
      Well Touhou is a colorful game, so a lotta colors would be really pretty, and I want something very pretty to look at, and my favorite character is Flandre Scarlet, so maybe a little emphasis on her, but with others scattered here and there? Same with red, but other colors here and there. Make sense?
      No idea on what to make my signature for now. YAY I don't have any art skills WOO! :wacko2:

Comment

Will be waiting for this theme. :)

Comment

Flandre Scarlet oh my God i can't wait for this game :loving:

Comment

Working...
          X