X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zandur
    started a topic Zandur's Request

Zandur's Request

I found this theme, and I REALLY love it, but would like colors added. I love the clean look to this, but think some blue'ish color would make it a thousand times better. Was hoping one of you wouldn't mind fixing her up for me when if you have time or are bored & want something to do. Greatly appreciate it VERY VERY much.

Basically, any where there is maroon color, would like a Blue Neon lights color in its place. If anyone is too bored, feel free to make a Red Neon lights color version as well. Font color bright blue neon as well if possible.

I'd do it myself, but things are so tight around here financially wise I honestly can't afford to get the $20 windows style builder. Ever since ObamaCare rolled out my autistic daughter's medicine was dropped from my insurance , costs over $1200 a month for it. So needless to say, raising 3 other children, times are real tough right now. Not meaning to give a sob story or anything, just being honest thats all.

Here is the download link.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/19...stom+Theme.zip

• HammerJack
    commented on 's reply
    Glad we could help bud. And no, the rep feature is not available on this version of vB..
    Show us some screens if/when ya have time?

• Zandur
    replied
    Trying to give Rep, but not seeing it no where. Are we able to give rep still?

Leave a comment:

• Zandur
    replied
    You guys are awesome for sure. REALLY appreciate this, more than you know. REALLY REALLY appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Designfjotten
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to be at service bro :D hehe

• HammerJack
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, Remie.. Thanks for saving the day.. Hope Zandur appreciates the extra effort also.. I'll tell John you need a raise, heehee..

• Designfjotten
    replied
    HammerJack Okai, I found that image on the left side, and changed the fonts on the search too, looks pretty good now :)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Designfjotten
    commented on 's reply
    okai, i diddent have ant spare time last night, but i got some again no, i am having some hard times with my own website you see :) but gonna do a quick search for those font colors :)

• HammerJack
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Remie, the explorer is looking great, thanks again for that part. Guess all we need is to find that red font and change that over and viola! I'm seeing red text in the start, and various spots in explorer.

• Designfjotten
    commented on 's reply
    okai, i gave it a try give me a shout if its the wrong color :) btw, the RBG for the color you typed is 33, 98, 184 :)

• HammerJack
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Remie,
    The rgb color I used was #2162b8.. And thanks for the quick reply today bud. I will check back later after work and see where we're at..

• Designfjotten
    replied
    Okai, HammerJack here is the msstyle with the explorer frame fixed, gonna try to find those font colors too, can do a search in wsb for them :)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Designfjotten
    commented on 's reply
    Okai, i had a small look, and i know where that is, do you want me to fix it, or you as you know the color and stuff i dont :)

• Designfjotten
    commented on 's reply
    Hey jack, i got some time now, so i can check it :)

• HammerJack
    replied
    Zandur Designfjotten Megabink

Hear's my 2 cents.. I managed to edit the images in the .msstyle file and those are re-colored now. The start and task is blue now but the explorer frames and some text still shows the original red. That part I don't know how to change yet but if one of you ole pros want to throw in any help and finish this I have the new attachment below that you can build on...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X