Buff Theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff Theme

hey guys i know im new but thought i would put in a request because im not that good yet making theme (never tried and dont want to screw up :P )

im wanting a theme with the buff icons and the darkish grey windows sort of like this theme .....

but with your guys personal touches of course. also the icons for the toolbar im not a big fan of in this theme where its dark.

Also i like a little color maybe like a cool little pastel color (like the buff icons) trim of blue, orange, green, or red around the windows and stuff :) i like a clean smooth look and not so busy type of themes

if someone can do this that would be really cool! if not no worries eventually ill try to learn a little and make one my self maybe.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by LivLogik; 23-01-2015, 20:20.

i meant Buuf Icons lol sorry

Comment

If you like the theme and want only the icons changed then you can use a icon replacement tool/software or icon installer...there are many icons packs on the net and here also!
      I think that's the best and easiest option to change the icons!

Comment

I mainly just want this theme with small color trim that is a pastel color that complements the icons it has. I'm not sure how to do that myself. Here is the link to the theme ----

http://charleston2378.deviantart.com...enko-334871363

Comment

Originally posted by LivLogik View Post
          I mainly just want this theme with small color trim that is a pastel color that complements the icons it has. I'm not sure how to do that myself. Here is the link to the theme ----

http://charleston2378.deviantart.com...enko-334871363
          Have a look at this theme
          http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?q=Flaty+Windows

Comment

not bad thanks CybaCreep. quick question how easy is it to modify visual content in themes?

Comment

how easy is it to modify visual content in themes?
              This will depend on user all i can say is you only learn by playing

Comment

yeah that's how i learned PS and AI :) thanks if i can find the time ill mess around with it all i want is a nice pastel green or blue bordering on the theme

Comment

livlogic--- its not hard to mod a theme,but if you do i would make sure you request the theme designers permission first. modding a theme is easy you use WSB and take the images out you want to change and then put them back in,as long as you dont change the dimensions of the theme is simple if you do it will get complicated for a first timer.

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

thanks ill ask him im not looking to give it to anyone else just for personal use but ill still ask

Comment

Working...
                    X