Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

( ONEYE ) Avatar and Signature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ( ONEYE ) Avatar and Signature

    Here you are my friend colors in download


    image_7454.gif


    image_7455.gif
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HammerJack; 08-01-2015, 03:33.

  • #2
    That is some nice work John..
    Sorry he did not follow you over here and post a follow up reply..


    Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..


    Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..




    Comment


    • #3
      Hey it is looking awesome.
      And one more thing, i still cant see the image attached. I downloaded the rar file by right clicking save link as. I don't know what is happening. Please help.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mistersingh View Post
        Hey it is looking awesome.
        And one more thing, i still cant see the image attached. I downloaded the rar file by right clicking save link as. I don't know what is happening. Please help.
        If you click the link does the light box open for you with the image or is it black?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Megabink View Post

          If you click the link does the light box open for you with the image or is it black?
          I can only see Attachment written and when i click on it next page opens with no image. And when i click on the rar file nothing happens. I right clicked and then clicked save link as.

          Ask if you didn't get it. Thanks my friend.

          Comment


          • Megabink
            Megabink commented
            Editing a comment
            I will look in the MT Members user group permissions and see i can fix it there...did you try to log out clear the MT cookies and browser cache?

        • #6
          Originally posted by mistersingh View Post

          I can only see Attachment written and when i click on it next page opens with no image. And when i click on the rar file nothing happens. I right clicked and then clicked save link as.

          Ask if you didn't get it. Thanks my friend.
          Okay i changed some settings...try to clear everything and try again...let me know if you van see or download attachments!

          Comment


          • #7
            I have just about all members sig still on hard drive some not lost a hard last week

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post
              I have just about all members sig still on hard drive some not lost a hard last week
              I have them also. John sent me a folder from an old backup and it has everybody's Sigs & Avatars in it..
              I went thru all the .gif and ran them thru the optimizer, including yours and big Boss, lol..
              Would you like to help apply these?


              Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..


              Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..




              Comment


              • CybaCreep
                CybaCreep commented
                Editing a comment
                Send them over Jack
                Last edited by CybaCreep; 09-01-2015, 08:59.

            • #9
              Originally posted by Megabink View Post
              Okay i changed some settings...try to clear everything and try again...let me know if you van see or download attachments!
              John, the same thing is happening here also.
              I have to right click on the attachment and then the download will start. If I just click on it nothing happens. Or a new tab opens that is plain white with nothing on it..

              Let me clarify a little more...
              Most of the time when a page loads for the 1st time, the images are just a permalink. By refreshing a few times they some times come back.
              What seems to work the best right now is editing the post. Once I go into the editor I double click the image icon and select to either center, or select the thumbnail option. and then clicking a blank space usually the image magically appears??

              Sometimes I just select remove at the bottom left and re-insert. But after saving usually the images are back..
              Last edited by HammerJack; 08-01-2015, 16:53.


              Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..


              Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..




              Comment


              • Megabink
                Megabink commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah i noticed that to because i edited some posts myself with the same result like you mentioned!
                I think and we have talked about this before that the system needs a day or so to update the attachments views especially when i have tried to resize them in the apc!
                I am sure this is a vB bug that needs to be fixed because other vb5 owners are also complaining!

            • #10
              Originally posted by Megabink View Post

              Okay i changed some settings...try to clear everything and try again...let me know if you van see or download attachments!
              Hi, I tried as you said but still nothing. By reading all the posts, i understand that the problem is somewhere else. Thanks for the reply.

              Love to be here.

              Comment


              • Megabink
                Megabink commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope with the next forum software it will be fixed brother!

            • #11
              Thanks dear, i am sure it will be fixed.
              Have a nice time.

              Comment

              Working...
              X