Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Avatar and Signature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need a Avatar and Signature

    Hello All MT Members and Staff member I need a animated avatar and a animated signature for this account....If possible then please make one for me...!!! Advanced Thanks..!! :)


    N.B. I am a old member CTX Forum..My ID was ..VaMIrE.. ;)



    !!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

  • #2
    Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

    i moved it here in the future please post in the correct forum ill send some taggs as well


    Sig by Cybacreep

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

      Originally posted by -TerminatoR- View Post
      Hello All MT Members and Staff member I need a animated avatar and a animated signature for this account....If possible then please make one for me...!!! Advanced Thanks..!! :)


      N.B. I am a old member CTX Forum..My ID was ..VaMIrE.. ;)

      Will make something on weekend for you tell me color you like the rest i will sir-prize you

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

        Red or Orange bro... :)



        !!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

          Originally posted by -TerminatoR- View Post
          Hello All MT Members and Staff member I need a animated avatar and a animated signature for this account....If possible then please make one for me...!!! Advanced Thanks..!! :)


          N.B. I am a old member CTX Forum..My ID was ..VaMIrE.. ;)
          Hope you like lots of colors in download

          orange.gif


          orange1.gif


          3882e1425ef29b09a67b1a9caf40b60b.rar
          Attached Files
          Last edited by HammerJack; 08-01-2015, 03:03. Reason: removed HR tags

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

            Thanks a lot CybaCreep bro for those avatar and signature...

            If possible then add a megethemer text in the signature.. :)



            !!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

              Originally posted by -TerminatoR- View Post
              Thanks a lot CybaCreep bro for those avatar and signature...

              If possible then add a megethemer text in the signature.. :)
              Give me a hour or so i will fix

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

                Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post
                Give me a hour or so i will fix

                Okk CybaCreep bro... :)



                !!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

                  Originally posted by -TerminatoR- View Post

                  Okk CybaCreep bro... :)
                  Like this

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

                    Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post
                    Like this


                    Yap Bro...



                    !!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

                      Originally posted by -TerminatoR- View Post

                      Yap Bro...
                      Okay will fix after diner will have to recolor both avatar and sig to match again so i will re-upload pack again
                      so delete the first pack

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

                        congratulations CybaCreep, good thing I love, I hope you manage to make me a more decent and :(


                        Sig & Avatar created by Master Cybacreep..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

                          Originally posted by uncle marci View Post
                          congratulations CybaCreep, good thing I love, I hope you manage to make me a more decent and :(
                          Let me finish this then i will do one for you

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

                            Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post
                            Okay will fix after diner will have to recolor both avatar and sig to match again so i will re-upload pack again
                            so delete the first pack

                            Okkkk bro... :)



                            !!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Need a Avatar and Signature

                              Thank you my brother, I will succeed


                              Sig & Avatar created by Master Cybacreep..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X