Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

[REQUEST] avatar and signature please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REQUEST] avatar and signature please

I am really loving the animated avatars (I LOVE ANIMATION!) I see everyone sporting and would love to have one as well, please if possible. Would it be possible to make the signature with similar animation or no? Colors I prefer and black/dark charcoal gray/ cobalt blue or a bright crimson red.

.: Sig made by master Cybacreep :.

Originally posted by Bry5012 View Post
    I am really loving the animated avatars (I LOVE ANIMATION!) I see everyone sporting and would love to have one as well, please if possible. Would it be possible to make the signature with similar animation or no? Colors I prefer and black/dark charcoal gray/ cobalt blue or a bright crimson red.
    Thanks for your interest in our designs Bry..
    I might have some static ones but animation would prob take me too long, lol...
    But keep checking back here, and I will try to get the word out to others..

PS, Any other preferences like size, textures, special characters, etc.?

@-TerminatoR-:, @abdo70:, @Black_Diamond:, @blingydaclown:, @borstalsmurf:, @BuffaloJoe:, @bumer83:, @c0rrupt0r:, @ChaosTRex:, @chevy350:, @Creator:, @Cyph1n:, @DaemonCantor:, @dandan:, @Danice:, @Designfjotten:, @deviantdon:, @deviantdon:swifey, @Dimzin:, @everdin:, @k-c-c:, @KaddirB:, @kbabe:, @Linehood Design:, @max68:, @mistersingh:, @robin:, @samirpa:, @Sc0uT1.0:, @sete, @sivispacem:, @Smokey:, @stan1023:, @stu2014:, @SwitchBlade:, @Terminator:, @The Nude Dude:, @Thhaque:, @uncle marci:, @Vigoni:, @Vlad96ru:, @Wu187:, @Xenomorph:, @yayegus:, @Zippy:, @zyppy_20:, @beagleman:, @chevy350:, @CybaCreep:, @deviantdon:, @POWEREDBYOSTX:,
    Last edited by HammerJack; 08-01-2015, 16:45.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Love this already, keep up the good hard work friends.

Comment

I'm pretty bad at making small animations like avatars or signatures. Though @CybaCreep: is the king of signature & avatar animation in my opinion. Maybe if he has time/ask him nicely, he might do something for you?

Comment

I go by Bry5012, just a modern, techy look if possible. Other than that, I will leave it up to the creative aspect of the artist. Size can be 200x200 for avatar and 500x200 for sig.

Comment

its a start
            red.gif
            Attached Files

Comment

• HammerJack
              HammerJack commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know how you do it but thank you in case no one else say's it..
              We gotta get you on Skype, lol...

PS,
              Don't forget to Optimize. I just ran it and it saved 28% down to 2.72mb..
              Last edited by HammerJack; 09-01-2015, 16:30.

• k-c-c
              k-c-c commented
              Editing a comment
              this is nice master sig

Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post

its a start
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n157770[/ATTACH]

I am not able to view images or attachments :(

Comment

• Megabink
              Megabink commented
              Editing a comment
              You should be able to see images Bry...some browsers can play tricks and wont load the images or files!!
              Sometimes it helps with refreshing the page a few time or try another browser!

I am not able to view images or attachments :(
            Try refreshing your browser till you see something.

We are experiencing a forum upgrade in case you missed it [HERE], and everything is not quite up to speed yet..

Also it appears that IE is working better than most browsers..
            Last edited by Megabink; 09-01-2015, 17:58. Reason: Typo hahaha got you Jack lol

Comment

I have tried viewing images and attachments in Firefox, Chrome, Opera and now IE, but nothing is showing.

Comment

• Megabink
                Megabink commented
                Editing a comment
                I will look into the usergroup settings Bry...maybe i overlooked something!

Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post

its a start
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n157770[/ATTACH]

I like it, but can you do a little more? sorry to be so picky, if you are not able to that is fine. Thank you for making this!

Comment

• Megabink
                Megabink commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Bry are you able to see attachments now?

I like it, but can you do a little more?
              You have to be a little bit more specific please.
              Is it color? Border you want? Names? What?
              @CybaCreep:

Comment

more action...animation, parts moving.... the rest is great

Comment

more action...animation, parts moving.... the rest is great
                  Hi Bry5012
                  At this point in time your sig will have to do it takes 2 hours to render this... As for adding more the file will get big fast in size you will have hard time using on different sites and here cause file size
                  as for your avatar animated we will wait till site is fixed trying to uploading to show you is pain in the butt so i can make changes to it if you do not like Just remember i have to work to file size your sig now is 3.77mb

Comment

the sig will be used here primarily, I don't belong to any other sites other than a couple, but the limitations on them don't allow for a sig that big anyways. whatever you do is fine then, please don't go to any extra effort for my lack of judgement, please. I will stick with what you have done and I greatly appreciate this very much! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X