Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Possibly a Silly Question - but I'm in-experienced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly a Silly Question - but I'm in-experienced

Any ideas on what might happen, besides blowing it up, if I tried to install a windows 7 theme on windows 8.1.1 hehe?

Re: Possibly a Silly Question - but I'm in-experienced

Originally posted by BuffaloJoe View Post
    Any ideas on what might happen, besides blowing it up, if I tried to install a windows 7 theme on windows 8.1.1 hehe?
    Probably you will see some smoke coming out of your system Just kidding
    Don't do it,they are not compatible
    MEGATHEMER​

Comment

It just would not work, I agree with everdin. No sense taking unnecessary risks.

Comment

Do a restore point first and try it. Let us all know what happens.. :LOL1:

Actually it would not even load it. The .msstyle is different..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

:( Haha, I was afraid thats what you guys would say. I tried hehe Thanks for the input.

Comment

Those guys made me gun shy Jack haha, I better pass on it. Between now and work tomorrow wouldn't be enough time for me to get everything re-installed haha. Thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloJoe View Post
              Those guys made me gun shy Jack haha, I better pass on it. Between now and work tomorrow wouldn't be enough time for me to get everything re-installed haha. Thanks for the reply
              You have to learn our sense of humors:rofl1: I said basically the same as Jack:kez_15:

Comment

Working...
              X