google-site-verification: google85645e17284a1a34.html Windows start orb - Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows start orb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows start orb

hello i had a quest ( but one word first - sry for my english)

i try to make self windows start orb
    i am photoshop CC, but when i change the orb with Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.6, look like so

i make this orb self with Photoshop ( bmp 32 bit + Alpha channel )

i donīt know whats wrong

( this file in bmp 32 bit + alpha channel ) its my first try with photoshop an make a windows orb but i try 2 days for one :) , i show many tutorial on you tube , but donīt work good

can everyone tell me was wrong :) ? and sry for my english and i hope you understand :)

Attached Files

Re: Windows start orb

You can try the ones in the attached. There are 3 named 6801.6805 and 6809 in a folder called explorer.exe. The are .PNG files in the folder that has to be placed in your theme files such as:
    C:\windows\Resources\themes\theme name

The other is a .BMP file which will have to be installed with a program such as :

Download Windows 7 Start Orb Changer (211 KB)

Reguested Orb.rar

Everything is in the .Rar file but the program that is in the link. I hope this works out for you. @Maiemi:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gary; 19-10-2014, 00:32.

Comment

Hi
      i Try this with the windows start Button changer
      The explorer exe is the original of Microsoft/windows
      i Look the rar file when iam sitting on my pc :)
      thank you :-)

but what was wrong with my work ? :)

i try you Rar data folder with windows 7 start button changer but its look
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Maiemi; 19-10-2014, 10:47. Reason: retry

Comment

You just can't have one image it take 3 and the size has to be 54 x162 Pixels no matter if you use the .Png one or the .Bmp file. I hope they worked for you.

Comment

yes i know this 3 are in the explorer.exe but when i change the orb with Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.6 , i need one start button orb , i have many download :) they work good , i see tutorial to selfmade
          the windows orb with Photoshop , and than change with w7sbc v .2.6 (v. 5.0 doesnīt work on my pc) , i try this , and donīt work good , i donīt know whats wrong/mistake :)

thats my question :) i like to make orb with photoshop :)

Comment

Attached is a .PSD Template for start orbs.

windows-7-start-orb-template.rar

This is for Windows 7. The one orb that made for you with the .BMP should have worked with that program. I hope this helps you

Unbenannt-12.bmp This orb should have worked using that program
            @Maiemi:
            Last edited by Gary; 20-10-2014, 14:48.

Comment

Working...
            X