Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Windows start orb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows start orb

hello i had a quest ( but one word first - sry for my english)

i try to make self windows start orb
    i am photoshop CC, but when i change the orb with Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.6, look like so

i make this orb self with Photoshop ( bmp 32 bit + Alpha channel )

i donīt know whats wrong

( this file in bmp 32 bit + alpha channel ) its my first try with photoshop an make a windows orb but i try 2 days for one :) , i show many tutorial on you tube , but donīt work good

can everyone tell me was wrong :) ? and sry for my english and i hope you understand :)

Attached Files

Re: Windows start orb

You can try the ones in the attached. There are 3 named 6801.6805 and 6809 in a folder called explorer.exe. The are .PNG files in the folder that has to be placed in your theme files such as:
    C:\windows\Resources\themes\theme name

The other is a .BMP file which will have to be installed with a program such as :

Download Windows 7 Start Orb Changer (211 KB)

Reguested Orb.rar

Everything is in the .Rar file but the program that is in the link. I hope this works out for you. @Maiemi:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gary; 19-10-2014, 00:32.

Comment

Hi
      i Try this with the windows start Button changer
      The explorer exe is the original of Microsoft/windows
      i Look the rar file when iam sitting on my pc :)
      thank you :-)

but what was wrong with my work ? :)

i try you Rar data folder with windows 7 start button changer but its look
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Maiemi; 19-10-2014, 10:47. Reason: retry

Comment

You just can't have one image it take 3 and the size has to be 54 x162 Pixels no matter if you use the .Png one or the .Bmp file. I hope they worked for you.

Comment

yes i know this 3 are in the explorer.exe but when i change the orb with Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.6 , i need one start button orb , i have many download :) they work good , i see tutorial to selfmade
          the windows orb with Photoshop , and than change with w7sbc v .2.6 (v. 5.0 doesnīt work on my pc) , i try this , and donīt work good , i donīt know whats wrong/mistake :)

thats my question :) i like to make orb with photoshop :)

Comment

Attached is a .PSD Template for start orbs.

windows-7-start-orb-template.rar

This is for Windows 7. The one orb that made for you with the .BMP should have worked with that program. I hope this helps you

Unbenannt-12.bmp This orb should have worked using that program
            @Maiemi:
            Last edited by Gary; 20-10-2014, 14:48.

Comment

Working...
            X