Timedate.cpl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timedate.cpl

Hey peeps as we know we've all seen the custom clocks and for the most part we have the path to change out clock but here is my question............. I've perm replaced my clocks with what i can call a universal clockface to fit in with most themes but my question is where i've got the hands circled does anyone know how and or is there a way to change the color of the sec,min and hour hands to say like white ??? If anyone knows can you point me in the right direction plz.......... TIA ScreenShot028.png

Re: Timedate.cpl

Originally posted by Lito1 View Post
    Hey peeps as we know we've all seen the custom clocks and for the most part we have the path to change out clock but here is my question............. I've perm replaced my clocks with what i can call a universal clockface to fit in with most themes but my question is where i've got the hands circled does anyone know how and or is there a way to change the color of the sec,min and hour hands to say like white ??? If anyone knows can you point me in the right direction plz.......... TIA [ATTACH=CONFIG]8636[/ATTACH]
    moved this here and will tag for you keep checking back.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by beagleman View Post
      moved this here and will tag for you keep checking back.

Tanx George preciate it

Comment

Ok i can help you with this but don't understand what you want here? Default windows clock or change a look of this clock you now have?
        If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Originally posted by Lamia View Post
          Ok i can help you with this but don't understand what you want here? Default windows clock or change a look of this clock you now have?
          Hey Lamia he is asking if you can change the color of the sec,min and hour hands to say like white

Comment

Sorry, I;m not on Win8.. but I;m not sure if W7 and W8 have same cpl files.

Comment

Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post
              Hey Lamia he is asking if you can change the color of the sec,min and hour hands to say like white
              Oh that part, for now i think there is no way, but if i find the way i share it with world! :good2:

Comment

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
                Sorry, I;m not on Win8.. but I;m not sure if W7 and W8 have same cpl files.
                They don't have my friend!

Comment

I may have had another bald moment you know me Lamia lol yes i was talking about changing the colors of the sec,min & hour hands but not the clockface i've looked about everywhere for this thru win8 bcuz im trying to jus keep one universal clockface but change the clock hands in white instead of the default blue .........

Comment

Originally posted by Lito1 View Post
                    I may have had another bald moment you know me Lamia lol yes i was talking about changing the colors of the sec,min & hour hands but not the clockface i've looked about everywhere for this thru win8 bcuz im trying to jus keep one universal clockface but change the clock hands in white instead of the default blue .........
                    I guess we have to stick to blue ones for now mate! :good2:

Comment

They don't have my friend!
                      Well ,at least thanks for info and letting me know.

Comment

Preciate the info Lamia............

Comment

Working...
                        X