Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Custom built theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom built theme

Looking for someone to build me a custom built Windows 10 theme for my Arctic Frost build....PM me if interested. This is a paying gig.
    Last edited by pearsonrk; 10-11-2015, 00:03.

Cool looking rig my friend, but it is as John say, there are so many updates and stuff going on now, win win 10 and they change locations and how its displayed allmost every time, So i havent started looking at theming for 10 yet, but i think i will in the future, wen its setteling down a bit, and gets more stable for custom themes :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

This may not be the right place to post this Remie but you were spot on when you said I was a Guinea Pig for MS. It became very clear to me today. The Update that rolled out today. You had to be on build 10240 the RTM build to get it. I was on TP Build 10586 and had to jump through hoopps to find a legit site to down load the ISO. I found a MS site so now I am good. I should have listened to your advice.

Comment

• Gary
        Gary commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks John

• Tiger
        Tiger commented
        Editing a comment
        My Brother is back! I am very happy about to meet you again Gary!

Peace be with you

Originally posted by Gary View Post
      This may not be the right place to post this Remie but you were spot on when you said I was a Guinea Pig for MS. It became very clear to me today. The Update that rolled out today. You had to be on build 10240 the RTM build to get it. I was on TP Build 10586 and had to jump through hoopps to find a legit site to down load the ISO. I found a MS site so now I am good. I should have listened to your advice.

Okai, yeah they are some cunning creatures sometimes, and take advantage of every little thing they can i think, sometimes. Did you get it up do date, Or do you need some help bud? i can check for a solution for you if you want, but it has also been brought too my attention that the last update named "november update" re-wrights the locations again, and the themes are again not displaying properly anymore, before someone finds a workaround or a new patcher, got this info form a friend of mine over at DA.

welcome back btw :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Well it turns out that since I was in the Insiders Group, the build that I had-10585- was indeed the Fall update. Thanks Remie but I am good now. I am glad to be back!

Comment

Working...
        X