Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A MegaThemer title

Hey everyone.
    Was just messing around in After Effects again (trying out some tuts and what not) and came up with this. I know it looks just like it's from a tutorial but I have made tweaks and added a little spice to it

I know the resolution sucks but After Effects was being a bitch and kept giving me errors. :'(
    This is the biggest I could make it without the file being 1+GB.
    If anyone has any tips for exporting mp4 in After Effects let me know.

Let me know what you guys think.

Re: A MegaThemer title

Wow great work bro, you got some skills i see:D awsome :)
    Been playing around in AE too, really hard to use, but fun wen you get it :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
      Wow great work bro, you got some skills i see:D awsome :)
      Been playing around in AE too, really hard to use, but fun wen you get it :)
      THanks Remie.
      Yeah it is. Though mine doesn't seem to like rendering them XD

Comment

Thanks brother Cyph1n for this title video.. i am also a new user at AE Program!

!!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

Comment

That looks really cool brother! I cant wait to see more from you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyph1n View Post
            Hey everyone.
            Was just messing around in After Effects again (trying out some tuts and what not) and came up with this. I know it looks just like it's from a tutorial but I have made tweaks and added a little spice to it

I know the resolution sucks but After Effects was being a bitch and kept giving me errors. :'(
            This is the biggest I could make it without the file being 1+GB.
            If anyone has any tips for exporting mp4 in After Effects let me know.

Let me know what you guys think.
            Moved this here instead of the chill room please post in the correct forum the chill room get cleaned regularly

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Great stuff looks good

Comment

Originally posted by beagleman View Post
                Moved this here instead of the chill room please post in the correct forum the chill room get cleaned regularly
                Thanks and sorry George :)

Comment

Nice stuff. I respect someone who is trying as these apps are real technical in their skill levels..:heat:

And if this was PS I could be of more help in exporting/rendering..:dontknow:

What exactly do you want of the .mp4 file?

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                    Nice stuff. I respect someone who is trying as these apps are real technical in their skill levels..:heat:

And if this was PS I could be of more help in exporting/rendering..:dontknow:
                    What exactly do you want of the .mp4 file?
                    With the mp4 I want to upload them to YouTube and the like.
                    The reason I want mp4 is because it's a lot more compressed then formats like avi, ... People are uploading 1080p in mp4 to YouTube but dam AE doesn't like me :(

Comment

With the mp4 I want to upload them to YouTube and the like.
                      The reason I want mp4 is because it's a lot more compressed then formats like avi, ... People are uploading 1080p in mp4 to YouTube but dam AE doesn't like me :(
                      If you send me the file I will give a try. No promises but might have a trick or two that might work???

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                        If you send me the file I will give a try. No promises but might have a trick or two that might work???
                        Thanks Jack but I've already saved over it with the signature I have now. But if you'd like I can send that to you and you can try make the resolution bigger and render it.

Edit: Oh dam I can't. I'd have to zip it and it's about 1.(something)GB cause I'd have to zip not only the open file but the resources used too. And the particle file is what makes it so dam huge :(
                        What you can do is make a new composition, change the size to 1080p or even 720p (can be a blank composition) and try render it in mp4. I kept getting the error to resize it to a crappy resolution :/

Comment

Thanks Jack but I've already saved over it with the signature I have now. But if you'd like I can send that to you and you can try make the resolution bigger and render it.

Edit: Oh dam I can't. I'd have to zip it and it's about 1.(something)GB cause I'd have to zip not only the open file but the resources used too. And the particle file is what makes it so dam huge :(
                          What you can do is make a new composition, change the size to 1080p or even 720p (can be a blank composition) and try render it in mp4. I kept getting the error to resize it to a crappy resolution :/
                          Guess we will try later. Thought I would offer?

Comment

looks really good keep it up :)

Comment

Working...
                            X