Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

SRWare Iron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRWare Iron

SRWare Iron is an easy-to-use really fast web browser designed to offer an improved alternative to the well-known Google Chrome. It provides its users with the same features as Chrome, but it eliminates some privacy and security problems.

Gary
    SRWare Iron 41.0.2200.0 - A user-friendly Internet browser that combines the ease of use of Chrome's interface with enhanced privacy and security functions
    MEGATHEMER​

Originally posted by Gary
    Thanks but I just love Cyberfox. I have been using it for 2 complete days and not one single crash. I could not have ever said that about Crashfox!
    LOL,if Firefox was a woman now she would be brokenhearted
    I use some alternative browsers like Iron and Opera which also very fast and stable because using just one,it becomes really boring but I also understand the people who like to use only one
    MEGATHEMER​

Comment

I like Cyberfox too and I have pimped custom browser start page by LDC to make it look better
      http://www.megathemer.net/forum/wind...age-color-pack

MEGATHEMER​

Comment

never use it

Comment

How about the User Interface. Does it look same as chrome?

Comment

Working...
          X