Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for somone to design some forum icons and banner.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for somone to design some forum icons and banner.

Hi, My name is XPSuedoX from www.borderlinetactical.com.au and I apologize in advance if I have added this to the wrong section of the forums.

I am currently trying to create my new website/forums and am in need of some graphics for them. I am running V Bulletin 5.1.2 and would be happy to make a generous donation to a member/s for some help in creating them.

If there are any takers on this please email me at xpsuedox@borderlinetactical.com.au or pm me here, Ill keep an eye out.

Cheers

XP

Oh and also a Logo for me :)
    Last edited by XPSuedoX; 19-03-2015, 06:53.

Ok lets start with what my forums currently look like to give you an idea on what theme/colors layout im looking for.
    WebSite #1.PNG

And With the teamspeak 3 widget out
    WebSite #2.PNG
    What I am wanting is where the EA logos are - Is my own B|TAC Logo but small enough (74x74) is the current size and I think it needs to be smaller.

*So I need a new Posts Icon and an Old Posts Icon that will match in with the design of the site .

*I would also Like a Banner for my community that will also match this color scheme. ( Now with the layout fluid I have a background image I made (Yes I know my PS skills are awful that's why I'm here :) and it needs to work in with that but im also open for ideas to change to either a fluid or fixed depending on what you guys think you can make work the best .

The full of the project that I am trying to complete is a front page and these forums.

Here are some of the things I need.

*Main Website Banner and Forum Banner. ( Size not sure yet need advice on that)
    *New Posts & Old Posts Icons ( Must be in relation to the current theme above, So red/orange etc - Possible Dimensions 74x74, 64x64, 54x54 still up in arms about the size too)
    *Teamspeak 3 Slider Background to go with the website (As you can see on the left when clicked on my teamspeak 3 server shows but the background is not right :) for my site. The size of this BG dimensions are as follows: Width 549 pixels and height 691 pixels.
    * A background if in fluid mode for example my site is fluid your site is fixed (the dimensions for that will need to be looked at due to different screen res so like a high def 1920x1080 or higher ?)
    * A Teamspeak 3 Icon for our B|TAC Members - ( Something that matches our main logo im open for suggestions /creations) ** The dimensions are 16x16

I know there is a lot of information there and it may have not been set out very well to help you understand and I may also be asking too much from people - please tell me if im out of my mind :)
    I will will also need further things for my front page etc like buttons etc so there will be more needed work in the future. if you decide to help me with this first that is :)

As you may well know that there are no decent VB skins etc out there and I want mine to complement my community in saying so I must stress that im very happy to do what I can $ wise ( within Reason )and i'm also more than happy to advertise for lifetime free of charge on my site and give credits to anyone the helps me develop my site. (This can be discussed further in detail if you wish to proceed with my offer)

Please advise me on what the cost's may be as i'm on a tight budget and I DO NOT WANT to be putting people out of pocket because I don't have the funds to pay for some blood sweat and tears of there creations.

You can contact me further in any of these means:
    *Pm me on this site
    *Email: xpsuedox@borderlinetactical.com.au
    *Teamspeak 3: 223.252.38.169 (Will be handy to discuss things with more ease of understanding)

If anyone has any suggestion please let me know :)

Please also find below the TS Slider image.
    ts_slider.png

Comment

I am sure if you support MT from time to time we are willing to help you out if we have some spare time of course we have all private lives and we can't promise to have everything done in a day,week what you ask here lol.....also a link/logo that redirects to MT on your site would be nice.

Anyways give this topic some time and we will see what comes up...btw the link to your site gives me a vB default skin which i can't change so we can't see how your skin looks like!
      I even registered on your site and i don't see the forum skin that you provided in your screen previews.

Comment

"Rome was not built in day" Bad pun aside :) Yes your right! this is not a small task and cant be completed overnight but my site will be ready when its ready,I have not given a time frame. Rushed things are never as good.

Yeah sorry, if you logged on to the website I have blocked it so current members can not see what I am doing but can still keep there forums going - witch is really important that they keep some forum open .......What I can do on a private level is give access to administration to look at things. I'm pretty sure i can create a group and you can log in to these other sections.

I will make a work around for you in the morning so that you can get a better idea on what I have shown in the brief description.

I must thank you for the fast replies too.

Comment

XPSuedoX

Yeah if you could give me and others who will help you some access to your site that would help a lot lol....let me know when it's done!

Comment

I have just allowed user's to choose styles for now. As I have to change the code and haven't got the time today, but will look into another day. So your right to look at the Styles you want - It is under Testing Forums.

Let us know if there are nay issues.

*There are many things in there like code missing or certain fetures not working as im still working with that side of things as well so don't be alarmed if you cant do some things in that certain theme.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by XPSuedoX View Post
              I have just allowed user's to choose styles for now. As I have to change the code and haven't got the time today, but will look into another day. So your right to look at the Styles you want - It is under Testing Forums.

Let us know if there are nay issues.

*There are many things in there like code missing or certain fetures not working as im still working with that side of things as well so don't be alarmed if you cant do some things in that certain theme.

Thx
              Will check it out this evening thanks buddy.

Edit:

Still don't see or have access to the forum style/skin chooser!
              maybe because i am still a Junior Member lol.
              Last edited by Megabink; 20-03-2015, 18:39.

Comment

Ok, You should be right to view the styles now mate ... I'm sorry for the stuff around.

Comment

Originally posted by XPSuedoX View Post
                  Ok, You should be right to view the styles now mate ... I'm sorry for the stuff around.
                  Seems to be working now1

Comment

Hi XPSuedoX maybe i can help you out a little with some stuff too, i can make a logo for you if you want? I dont want anything for it, i really enjoy making logos, so if you give me some colors, size (in px), and anything els you maybe want like style and stuff like that :)
                    I am actually working on my own website atm, getting it multidevice ready :) have a good day bud :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Working...
                    X