Skyrim...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim...

Well folks I guess it's time for a title that's been around the block and seems to be just as well like and played now as the day it came out. For me I've had it for only 2 months now and I must say it was worth the wait for WallyWorld(Wallmart) to put the Legendary Edition on sale for $29.98 while STEAm was still selling it for a WHopping $50!!! hehehe I love sales!but anyway for those that have played it and are wondering what to do now just head over to Nexusmods at: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/? They have tons of Mod's including new Missions, Houses, Sound Sets, Armor like:

The Beauty of Skyrim is Breathtaking!
    2014-04-14_00002.jpg

That's one of the mods called Terra Armor but there are so many more I could MOD my copy for years and not find an end. Yea you can find some on steam but nothing that would make Laura Croft look like a little Kids Fantasy Mom! Hell they even have High Heals! and a Body Morpher that would give a Teenager a Woody!....I'm an old fart and I enjoy this game....sometimes drooling....

Ladies I already read the gripe column about the scanty armor and how it doesn't protect but you have to remember 2 things 1) It's a Freaking game! and 2) Any Real fighter will tell you that Armor Just gets in the way but Real Armor is the ability to fight so well the enemy can't touch you in the first place.

Now on the non Modded side I just wonder when Joe's Crabshack opened up a Restaurant in Skyrim???

2014-04-14_00001.jpg

Enjoy and be the Bear!

Re: Skyrim...

Thanks for the info :good2:

Comment

Sounds pretty cool.
      You sure make it sound like a must have..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

ty for the info mate :good2:

Sig & Avatar made by Cybacreep
        .....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

Nice info, got quite a few MW3 clan members that play that....

Comment

Not fan of Skyrim,anyway thanks for thread and info.

Comment

Yeah, I heard you can mod it for this and next life. Actually I never played the game, but heard it is quite good.
              I also buy a lot of games at special prices.
              Thanks for the link and for sharing. I'm going to have a look.

Comment

I am ambivalent about Skyrim. Too much was simplified attribute wise. I liked Arena/Daggerfall/Morrowind way more than I like Oblivion so this doesn't bode well. How long is it gonna be 29.95?

Comment

Working...
                X