Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Ah Well Got a new Camer....err Phone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah Well Got a new Camer....err Phone!

I just upgraded to the new Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone and took an un-cleaned up photo of my desk....but that's not as important as what is on the screens....Yes that's the Razer Theme I'm working on with the new Window Boarders and a more refined Start Menu.............

20140511_221433.jpg

I hope you all like what you see, I know a few of ya was Envious, a Couple thought 3 Monitors was Outrageous! but you should see a game played in 5760x1080 with 7.1 Surround Sound Kicking! and then there will be no turning back to Single or Dual Monitors again!

Re: Ah Well Got a new Camer....err Phone!

Looks good
    Yes when you have had 3 Monitors thats it
    one monitor is no good

Comment

You got any parts your not going to need, just send em my way... :JC-ROFL:

Some nice shoots bud, thanks..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

:good2: Graffiti those walls!! Or go out and get some nice free posters to hang in there!!

Comment

Great camera, looks good my friend,
          Thanks for picture.

Comment

realy cool setup, and awsome quality shot :good2:

Tip for free, allways keep magnets away from screens, hence move speakers away a bit and never hang headphone on screens bud :skull:

ps, i know some are going to say "sure the headphones and speakers are sheilded" but, hey long term...

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
            "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

which camers you used..also what's your gpu ???

Comment

Nice resolution! have fun with your new phone mate. Oh, and, by the way, your desk will give numerous gamers a hard-on!!! :JC-ROFL:

Comment

I have a S4 and I'm super satisfied with it. Way better than my old Nexus S

Comment

Working...
                  X