Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

ASUS GeForce GTX 760 ROG Striker Platinum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUS GeForce GTX 760 ROG Striker Platinum

ASUS is planning to release a newly and highly optimized GTX 760 graphics card. It will be called the ROG Striker GTX 760 Platinum Gaming Graphics Card and comes with an all customized PCB with the card being optimized for overclocking. The card 11-inch long card will come with 4GB of graphics memory and an 8-phase power design with a MOS heatsink.

The card will take a seat on the Republic of Gamers arena, indicating this will be a high-end design and class product. From the product photo you can see an improved cooler showing that ASUS might be moving awaiy from the old design DirectCU II cooling. Clock frequencies are expected to be above a 1100 Mhz core clock frequency.

Source: guru3d

Re: ASUS GeForce GTX 760 ROG Striker Platinum

I missed out on this card, i got the Palit GTX 760 4gb, oooh well, i should have looked a bit harder, but i did get led's to light up the bottom of the tower from the vid card

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
    "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

I also have EVGA GTX 760 Supper Overcloked 2GB w/ACX cooler, I'm getting other one in dec. for SLI .... This my project, been working on for little over 6 months now.
      Attached Files

Comment

I've been thinking of getting this myself lately, not sure if I will in the end tho, its a bit pricy for me....

Comment

Well, The Nvidia GTX 760 isn't too expensive, IDK about the ROG Striker Platinum. But the Nvidia GTX 760 is ~ $199. It's not bad for a mid-range PC. Plays all of my games on Ultra without any stuttering.

Comment

Working...
          X