Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Need a Gaming Hardware Section

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Gaming Hardware Section

There's only one thing missing here in Gaming Chit Chat and that's a Gaming Hardware section so that we can review the Hardware that Drives us Gamers....

So to start it off I'm commenorating the Newest piece of equipment I was able to finnaly afford!

It has taken me a little over 5 years to build my Gaming Rig and it's still not done! But as of Yesterday I finally aquiered the Razer Blackwidow Keyboard! at $138.98 from Walmart it was actually cheaper than paying $138 plus shipping from Razer themselves plus I got to play with it NOW and not 3 to 7 days later....

Now to the facts....Sofar I'm impressed by this thing but still getting used to it coming from a Membraine Keyboard that I burnout about every 3 to six months and having to mash keys just to get the stupid thing to work. Dam these keys are sensitive! This thing is stunning with the way the lighting looks in the dark and how easy it is to use the Synaps for it, ya I had Synaps for my Deathadder Mouse already but this thing added a new version and updated my Mouse as well! kewl! I say!

Now I've used it to play Crysis 2 and Skyrim sofar and it did improve some things with the N-Key rollover and the Anti-Ghosting...I'm able to Run and Jump at the same time without having to release the Run-Key just before I jump pluse being able to slide in Crysis 2 is even easier than before! I'm now wondering if it i can finnaly get the driving awards in Defiance that I couldn't before because of my last keyboard????? or if playing RAGE will be any better???? Time will tell.

Now for the Downside of it. It's Loud! the Klickity Clack of it is anoying at times espcially typing on the forums here. Synaps takes up a lot of room in memory 87megs currently plus it adds between 20 to 60 seconds to your boot time due to it's having to log in and update itself. The other thing I have always hated about Synaps is it seems to have to update the program quite often and forces you to do a Restart...why ??? Idunno????

Well that's all of time I have for this right now but I hope you like the Wallpaper

Re: Need a Gaming Hardware Section

Thats a nice key board bro

Comment

:good2:very nice board m8 :good2:

Sig & Avatar made by Cybacreep
      .....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

I keep wearing the numbers off of mine. I go through keyboards about once a year. Well this one I got on 8.24.2012. I starting putting the date of purchase on the back. This one has lasted the longest. That is a nice one you have there:good2:

Comment

DaemonCantor

Maybe i will add one don't know yet need to think this over because this normally a Win 7/8 forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post
            DaemonCantor

Maybe i will add one don't know yet need to think this over because this normally a Win 7/8 forum!
            Ya I know I was thinking in the Gamers Chit Chat area because between the Art and this section that Powerd By runs there is no other place. Also as I get time I have a few more mod topics to do down here anyway like getting into Skyrim mods....there are a few there that are really great and sofar nobodies touched Stalker Complete Mod for COP which will really make COP look Fabulous!

Comment

Originally posted by DaemonCantor View Post
              Ya I know I was thinking in the Gamers Chit Chat area because between the Art and this section that Powerd By runs there is no other place. Also as I get time I have a few more mod topics to do down here anyway like getting into Skyrim mods....there are a few there that are really great and sofar nobodies touched Stalker Complete Mod for COP which will really make COP look Fabulous!
              Yeah that's why i separated this section because it has nothing to do with Windows lol.
              But most of my members are interested in gaming so that's why i added this Gaming part to the forum also our good friend came up with the idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post
                DaemonCantor

Maybe even just a general show us what ya bought.....range anywhere from pc stuff to cars, household items etc...

Comment

tho most would say i built mine for gaming they would be wrong,because i dont game on the computer. but as you know from the build it is set up to do so and after i dump the next 500.in to the other things im thinking of adding and changing its still gonna be one badazz gaming system that doesnt game..:punish1:

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

Originally posted by chevy350 View Post
                    Maybe even just a general show us what ya bought.....range anywhere from pc stuff to cars, household items etc...
                    This is a really good idea Rob and this can be added in the Chillroom section...okay you got me lol...i will add the sections Gaming Hardware in the Gamers Chitchat and Show us what ya bought in the Chillroom section!

Thanks for the input guys!

Comment

Originally posted by deviantdon View Post
                      tho most would say i built mine for gaming they would be wrong,because i dont game on the computer. but as you know from the build it is set up to do so and after i dump the next 500.in to the other things im thinking of adding and changing its still gonna be one badazz gaming system that doesnt game..:punish1:
                      I hear ya and see it all the time and nothing wrong with that at all, never know if a game comes out and you wanna give it a try but systems not up to specs. I know quite a few who had to upgrade to play Ghosts only to be let down by other issues with it lol....also picking up Corsair 750D on way to work in a few so gonna have to update my album late friday or early saturday cause I'll be starting the teardown tonight :Huh: Just gonna have to find a home for the HAF 922M after that lol

Comment

do you do air or water cooling? reason for asking is because i myself was looking at the 750 just the other day but im a little unsure as the cooling perspective because the front fans have to work hard to pull air through that front cover. and running air cooling as i am in florida even with the ac on its still hot so the pc needs to breath lol.

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

Your welcome megablink. I know not all of the people that visit are just strictly into art but do have other passions and it's nice to see what others are into as well because who knows someone may try to Theme that as well....Insparation comes from the most unlikely things and seeing a Beautiflly done Motercylce may give an artist the insparation for one hell of a theme. or a review on a cirtain piece of Hardware may give an artist an Idea for their system to make like Photoshop work better....just because it said Gamming Hardware doesn't only hold to Call od Duty....that review on an R9 280 may just be the info someone needs for a good card to do 3D modeling.

Comment

Nice keyboard for sure! :good2:
                            If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Maybe the name of the section could just be changed "The Gamers Section" then anything could be discussed.
                              @Megabink:

Comment

Working...
                              X