Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Cult of Gamers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cult of Gamers

Well i finished this off yesterday but just now getting around to uploading it....
    Snake 1920x1080.png

Hope you all like it.

Re: Cult of Gamers

Razer fans will be happy looks cool thanks.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Perfect, I like effects, well done for Wallpaper. Thank you.

P.S. I'm tagged my friend list also.

Comment

Well done my friend good style

Comment

Thanks for sharing Unfortunately I'm red.

Comment

Very good style,thanks for sharing.

Comment

Cool! I dont like much green things, but this is really good!

Comment

So wicked,dig it :good2:
                MEGATHEMER​

Comment

Amazing wall mate!!

Comment

Great looking walls

Comment

The looks are stunning, i'll put it aside for when i switch to a green theme, i especially like the leathery effects thank you
                      Last edited by trunky; 15-05-2014, 03:21. Reason: grammar

Comment

Your skills are ever increasing and with that in mind I need to let you know about a few other options available to you here at MT..:give_heart:

But first we ask that you please include a note in your opening post to tell members how to download. (this saves our staff time later on when we have to answer noob questions about how to download content here)
                        Several ways to do this and it is your choice.

1- You could simply tell them to right click the image and select 'save-as' option to their computer.
                        2- You could require members to click the Likes/Thanks buttons before they can see the attachments to download. Our system of Likes/Thanks option to hide the attachments is explained [HERE].
                        3- You could require members to first post a reply/comment to reveal the hidden attachments to download. Our system of Hide/Reply option to hide the attachments is explained [HERE].

These last 2 options are there for your benefit so you receive more credit, comments, +rep, Likes, Thanks, etc. etc.. Also this helps to defer the hit & runners who just come here to download and not pay any respect to the artist's.

These last 2 options also require you to add a watermark to your previews. With a watermark on your screen shot they cannot simply right click to download, and are forced to either reply, or click a Likes/Thanks button if they want to download. A watermark can be anything you create, or if you want to use this one [HERE] by Megabink go right ahead.

Post Templates are also available if you choose either of the last 2 options. PT's add a note to your post/thread with one click, and they have this download reminder information already in them.

Thanks again and just shout if ya have any questions...

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

You did a great job on this wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:Thank you for sharing my friend :grin:

Sig By: Cybacreep

Comment

Well, I must say WOW its wonderfull

Comment

Gamers wallpapers are always welcome, thank you for sharing!
                              If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Working...
                              X