Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

WarFrame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarFrame

EXCELLENT game, with epic graphics. One does not have to spend a dime to be good. EVERYTHING can be farmed, so no money is needed. REALLY fun, 3rd person view, but its not like your typical 3rd person view, it is way different than normal. One would have to try it to see what I am talking about. The game is mostly played by adults, obviously there are a few kiddies here & there, but not many. Best game I've played in years. Shooter based, with skills, melee attacks, mods, so much more to it.

***EDIT***The game is also on PS4, but it is play for free for PC. I must stress the graphics are amazing. The video of game play does no justice, in game is hundred times better.***EDIT***

Windows based.
    About 2g DL give or take.

https://warframe.com/

Video of game play.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr1...DH6S82SB2EP7Gg
    Last edited by Zandur; 09-05-2014, 17:30.

Re: WarFrame

fun game but long grind

Comment

thanks man
      you weren't kidding about the graphics
      heard of the game before but never looked into it

Comment

Try it out. The gameplay is very fluid and the only thing that is a grind now is that ****ing Volt Prime warframe.

Comment

Working...
        X