Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Star trek online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star trek online

Star Trek Online, often abbreviated as STO, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Cryptic Studios based on the popular Star Trek series created by Gene Roddenberry.

The game is set in the 25th century, 30 years after the events of Star Trek: Nemesis. Star Trek Online is the first massively multiplayer online role-playing game within the Star Trek franchise and was released on February 2, 2010.

Star_Trek_Online_cover.jpg

DOWNLOAD GAME FROM THEIR OFFICIAL SITE::JC_link:(click on LINK)

Re: Star trek online

Like the movie star trek thanks again

Comment

I was considered a Trek y until the last two movies came out. and yes I have an account but the game got boring really fast and haven't played in about a year now.

The Graphics are great in a Station but out in your ship it's mediocre, There's no real Story line unless your on a Mission and to really advance in the game you have to use real money to purchase the things you need or want...

It's funny as hell looking at the Main Station and seeing 500 Enterprises sitting around!

Comment

I played the game myself too, but... yes it's boring. Especially after the fifth shoot'em all mission.

Comment

Working...
        X