Team Fortress 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Fortress 2

If someone didn't know Team Fortress 2 is free to play.

Team Fortress 2 is a team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game developed by Valve Corporation.It is a sequel to the original mod Team Fortress and its GoldSrc engine remake.

It was first released as part of the video game compilation The Orange Box on October 10, 2007 for Windows and the Xbox 360.A PlayStation 3 version then followed on November 22, 2007.

Team Fortress 2 is distributed online through the download retailer Steam, while retail distribution was handled by Electronic Arts. On June 23, 2011, the game became a free-to-play title, supported by microtransactions for unique in-game equipment through Steam. The development of Team Fortress 2 is led by John Cook and Robin Walker, who originally created the Team Fortress modification for Quake in 1996.

DOWNLOAD TEAM FORTRESS 2 GAME HERE::JC_link:(Click on LINK)

Note:You need to download Steam and make free steam account to play this game.

Re: Team Fortress 2

thank for share bro

Sig made by cybacreep

Please Help And Support Our MegaThemer

Comment

I love this game. I was addicted to it back in the day.
      CPU's are made from condensed smoke. Once you let the smoke out.............. you know the rest.
      sigpic

Comment

I was hooked on the original Team Fortress as well as the original Halflife games! but I got into CS and CSs more! Also Day of Defeat was originally a TF Mod that was quickly changed over to be listed as a CS Mod created by the same team that created TF back in 1998 and purchased by Valve in 1999. for more details on TF and TF2 look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_Fortress_Classic....History is Amazing if it's well Documented and from a Neutral POV.

Comment

Originally posted by DaemonCantor View Post
          I was hooked on the original Team Fortress as well as the original Halflife games! but I got into CS and CSs more! Also Day of Defeat was originally a TF Mod that was quickly changed over to be listed as a CS Mod created by the same team that created TF back in 1998 and purchased by Valve in 1999. for more details on TF and TF2 look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_Fortress_Classic....History is Amazing if it's well Documented and from a Neutral POV.
          Thanks for these useful information,I didn't know about that.
          Seems you really know a lot about games in past.

Comment

Not really it's more of I lived through them....:wacko2: Truth be told I had to know something about gaming because in the 3 Computer Stores that I've owned or been a Partner with people used to want (still seems to be true today)to know about gaming and how to do this or that in a game. I found myself more than anything having to consult about games and gaming. I guess this is where my love of Computer Gaming came from. if I had my choice everybody would own a Commodore 64 or 128 still to this day for Gaming other than a Console unit:rofl1: and I can't stand the XBox! and have a MAJOR Distrust of Sony ever since they created ROOT Kits!

As to memory I remember using a Macintosh IICX with a Whopping 4 megs of ram and a 500meg HD from back in 1986 when the company I worked for Purchased enough of them to hold up the public release for 2 years. Mine had the Black Slots in it where as the ones that were finally released in 1988 had all White Slots. Lemmings was a Personal Favorite of mine which came out in 1985 for the Macintosh Plus and OS 6.8....:OMG: Yes that's before the WEB aka Internet was born and back then it was called Intra-Web (College and Government Intra-Network).

Comment

I loved Tf2 back in the day, but my hardrive is ****, it's only 75 gbs since my others one fried , i heard tf2 is like 50+ gbs now overall lmfao.

Comment

cool thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X