Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online Game

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online (Ghost Recon Online) is a third-person perspective,multiplayer action video game released for Microsoft Windows PCs and planned for Nintendo's Wii U console.

The game is part of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon series.On 24 May 2011, Ubisoft announced that its Singapore studio would develop Ghost Recon Online for the latter half of 2011, following an initial closed beta.This game is supported by micro transactions.

On 7 June 2011, Nintendo announced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo that Ubisoft would release the game for the Wii U.Also, Ubisoft presented trailers and demos for the Wii U version of the game.

GRO_keyart_RGB.png

The Windows version is confirmed to be a free-to-play game, and requires a Uplay account

You can download Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online HERE:
    :JC_link: (Click on LINK)

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online Game

Look like we are turning into a game site :JC-ROFL: thanks for sharing

Comment

I started playin pc games with the first Ghost Recon, a buddy used to make mods for it and everything.....wished they let people do that with current games. Wife played future soldier and didn't care to much for it. May give this a look once I get some free time

Comment

New machine basically dedicated to this game.

Game tag is D1MZ1N
        Get it on Steam and Come play w/me....
        Last edited by Dimzin; 23-10-2014, 14:28.

Comment

Working...
        X