Patch is coming for the PC version of Watch Dogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch is coming for the PC version of Watch Dogs

Technical problems that some players Watch Dogs on PC face should be resolved through an upcoming patch, Ubisoft promises.
    880802727_watch-dogs-characters.jpg

If you're playing Watch Dogs on PC , chances are good that you have stumbled across a few technical problems . Unusually hopping frame rate problems with Uplayom , and in some cases completely crashes back to the desktop, some of the problems faced by PC gamers . But it seems that Ubisoft is aware of the problem and working on their patch. He assures us that Sebastien Viard , CTO Watch Dogs , via Twitter .

In a series of tweets posted yesterday , Viard explained some things related to the problem jumping frame rate and announced that Ubisoft PC developers are working on a patch that should improve the " player experience " .

" Watch Dogs can use 3GB of RAM on NG consoles for graphics , your PC GPU should be enough video memory for ultra settings due to lack of unified memory . " Explained Viard in one tweet and continued in the second

" If you experience hesitation at high speed PC , try to cut one of these settings to reduce the use of video memory your GPU : quality textures , anti - aliasing , resolution

Re: Patch is coming for the PC version of Watch Dogs

Interesting I said

Comment

thank for share my bro,dont forget info me if already out,i want install some new game for my cybercafe...

Sig made by cybacreep

Please Help And Support Our MegaThemer

Comment

New patch , already got the 14.6 drivers+ Oc the cpu to 3.4 and works better +4Gb ram next days :)

Comment

@k-c-c: of course I will late you know.

Comment

I don't have this game but thanks for the info

Comment

Update 1 is already released, or there will be Update 2?
              If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

thank my bro...

Sig made by cybacreep

Please Help And Support Our MegaThemer

Comment

@Lamia: Ubisoft graphics technical director Sebastien Viard has been tweeting away all day about performance of the game on PC and finished up with the news that a patch is in progress. The tweet is posted on 29 May

Link to his tweet is here:https://twitter.com/SebViard/status/472036622171930624

Comment

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
                    Lamia Ubisoft graphics technical director Sebastien Viard has been tweeting away all day about performance of the game on PC and finished up with the news that a patch is in progress. The tweet is posted on 29 May
                    Link to his tweet is here:https://twitter.com/SebViard/status/472036622171930624
                    Eather way, that's very good news, can't wait for Update 2 then! :good2:
                    If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

i've always had problems with ubisoft games on the pc mostly related to their DRM IMO.

want to pick this up...but it seems like it's just a fancy GTA style game? or is there more to it than that?

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                        X